Resolved: Werejag

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
How about Samurai Shodown Sensei's carts?

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Edmond isn't far from me, as I regularly travel to OKC. It's nothing to get a few friends together and pay the guy a visit if he doesn't get his shit together.
Please do. Although I've not done business with the guy, this level of "service" is nothing short of totally unacceptable.

I believe werejag should be removed from the unibios third party installers list. He obviously isn't even close to being reliable enough for the job.

deviljin102

Zero's Secretary
10 Year Member
damn wolf, it as been so many months and you still havent gotten everything, sucks dude, and i know how it feels to feel ripped off and lose money.

SSS

neo retired
How many carts are infront of mine, ilazuls, and yzrider waiting to be made?

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Man am I glad I went with Xian Xi for my Ironclad. Paid $35 less and it came in 3 days. Couldn't be happier.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
You really shouldn't take on more projects than you're able to handle.

ilazul

Enemy Chaser
How many carts are infront of mine, ilazuls, and yzrider waiting to be made?

A response besides "they're coming" would be appriciated.

What's the hold up specifically? Your programmer died, you got a new one (or got it repaired), and then... you vanish.

You sent wolf's, does that mean our three are next? You gotta keep communication going or people start to think something's up. I hope it all turns out for the best, since I do want my game and I do want you to make more carts.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Werejag, this is getting bad.

There are people who want you run out of the business at this point. I've spoken with a few personally. I'm not ready to take it that far myself, but needless to say you were slow dealing with me as well.

Somehow I get the impression that there are many others who have had experiences similar to mine, Wolf's, Ilazul's, etc., who have not come out about it yet.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
getting bad????? im filing orders and haven't accepted any others even thou i've had requests.

and as far as i remember i filled your order in reasonable time. i did not have carts premade. dont see your order written down so i cant be certain thou

i have 3 orders left and those are being done this week

SamuraiShodownSensei, ilazuls, and yzrider.

i failed these customers an d all i can do is take on only as much as i can do ina resonable time.

everyone will be getting the carts and so i continue to move ahead.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Werejag, let's not kid ourselves. I know our dealings aren't exactly memorable for you, as it seems like it takes an extraordinarily long time for anyone to get carts from you. However it took you quite a bit longer than you said it would to get me my Ghostlop. I'll leave it at that for now.

When I say it's getting bad, I mean the wait time for everyone else here. I suppose it's already bad, but it's getting worse.

Jaelus

Over Top Auto Mechanic
15 Year Member
You have done great work for many people here in the past (including me). If you want to continue doing this here, I don't see any reason why this situation can't be fixed.

There's obviously a trust issue now due to excessive work times and lack of communication. A public thread with easy to understand updates I think would go a long way in restoring that communication. The trust will have to come back with time.

My two cents - put up a werejag work post in the technical section and post regular updates. Keep it simple like this:

Currently working on Ironclad for SamuraiShodownSensei for the next 3 days.

Next in line:
1. ilazul
2. yzrider
3. whoever

This way when people ask you for carts they can see where they are in the list and have a general idea of how long it will be until you get to them without having to ask.

mmsadda

10 Year Member
^Frankly, Jaelus, that's about the best idea anyone in this thread has had.

Justin, you make a BEAUTIFUL Ghostlop cartridge; I've seen other peoples' work and while others may sometimes price lower or make a game faster, you make the best-looking cart I've seen. You really put in the extra effort. I do hope you keep making these.

That said, if there's full disclosure of how much work you have ahead of you laid out here on the site, maybe it'll help keep your work load in order, etc.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I've been helping Justin with the Ironclad problems he's been having. He apparently had a bad rom set which is why the Ironclads weren't coming. Yesterday I provided him the same romset I use that does work so you should see some Ironclad carts coming your way soon.

When I first tried making Ironclad carts I had the same romset that Justin had which I couldn't get working either. Turns out the P1 was backwards and the other files were for Shock troopers 2. Some asshole tried to pretend they were doing the Neo community a favor by posting an "Ironclad" romset to download.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I've been helping Justin with the Ironclad problems he's been having. He apparently had a bad rom set which is why the Ironclads weren't coming. Yesterday I provided him the same romset I use that does work so you should see some Ironclad carts coming your way soon.

When I first tried making Ironclad carts I had the same romset that Justin had which I couldn't get working either. Turns out the P1 was backwards and the other files were for Shock troopers 2. Some asshole tried to pretend they were doing the Neo community a favor by posting an "Ironclad" romset to download.

Can you provide me with an ironclad romset to download?, I haven't played it in about ten years since my neo-cd was setup.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i didnt want to make excuses Xian Xi. thank you for explaining

i went thru 2 other romsets all with issues

I have 7 romsets here, including the one I made myself.

Which romset are you guys using now?

c1 9AA2B7DC
c2 8A2AD708
c3 D67FB15A
c4 E73EA38B
m1 3A08BB63
p1 65849961
s1 372FE217
v1 8F30A215

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I have a few sets, mostly for convenience with the chip availability. 8 C roms, 4 C roms, 1 V rom or 2 V roms.

The one he has now is the same working set I have, he's just figuring out the jumpers. I usually use a BK1 and 256 and I think he is using a TOP and 256.

Status
Not open for further replies.