Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Werejag

EDIT: Name and address withheld
Edmond, OK

I have repeatedly tried to settle things with Werejag, so I will post here in an attempt to resolve the situation. I am also fearful for other forum members who try to do business with this scammer.

Please note that we are over 4 months from the start of the transaction 'til today.

Sept 12th 2009
Justin and I agree to a price of $685 for 5 copies of Ghostlop. Payment is sent to juandelacosta@hotmail.com. Per our discussion on Sept 11th, EPRoms will take 2 weeks to order

Sept 23rd 2009
MVS carts are in the mail to werejag.

Sept 28th 2009
AES carts go into the mail to werejag.

Oct 14th 2009
Wolf said:
Hey,

Any news on the Ghostlops?

Regards,
John
werejag said:
yep getting them done

Oct 20th 2009
werejag said:
i have a test system coming to make sure the aes ghostlops work

Oct 31th 2009
werejag said:
ill ship these out on monday. i dont want you to wait any longer for a aes to arrive
Wolf said:
So you mean you can ship them all out or just the AES carts?

~John
werejag said:
all of them

Nov 3rdrd 2009
werejag said:
ah shit its 5 carts right

im working now on 4th and 5th.

Nov 29th 2009
Wolf said:
Hey man,

So it's getting to be a LONG time since you started on my ghostlop MVS/AES conversions. Can you give me a solid ETA? In case you forgot it was supposed to be 2 AES and 3 MVS.

~John
werejag said:
got hit by nasty cold and was recovering i havent forgot

Dec 17th 2009
Wolf said:
Ok, so I need to know exactly what the holdup is on the Ghostlops.

As of 10/31/09, they were ALL completed and ready to go, but you wanted to test them first in an AES system. Then it was a cold. I think you're blowing smoke up my ass.

The games had better show up by the end of the month or this transaction is going to have to go public.

Regards,
John
werejag said:
hi
combination of geting hit with a cold or virus and then trying to get a new soder sucker, eproms i needed more 27c1000 and 27c1001 eproms.

ill have them all done before then

sorry

Jan 1st 2010
werejag said:
monday ill have all 5 carts shipped

Jan 13th 2010 TODAY
Over 4 months have gone by and I keep getting tons of excuses but not carts. This is my public plea to please give me my money back or send the carts. But please end this now! If any forum members live near him or know him personally, can you please help out? I'm in a desperate situation here. Because of the length of time involved, I am not entitled to open a case with paypal. Please help!

I am not the only one as evident here and here. I have also been contacted by another party that (for now) wishes to remain anonymous about his difficulties with Werejag. Buyer beware!

Last edited:

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
yes i have difficulties. but calling me a scammer is a bit much

Clessy

Banned
I can't say that your situation doesnt suck pretty hard however, I can say that i've delt with werejag before and had nothing but great business.

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
yes i have difficulties. but calling me a scammer is a bit much

Well you have my money and I have nothing to show for it. How is this not a scam?

Send the games or send the money back + the donor carts.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
pm me your address ill ship out the 3 carts i have. my programmer died today while working on others

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
werejag you always have an excuse for everything when your deals go wrong. Start taking responsibility for your own actions and telling the truth mate.

dude we're talking almost 700 bucks here. This guy could get a round trip ticket to your house and kick your ass for that kind of money. Just creating a thread and trying to light a fire under your ass is taking it easy in my eyes. Get your work done and do it right or else give this dude his money back. Enough pathetic grovelling. I wouldn't expect any more big waves of cash in your Paypal account coming through this forum either.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One
He's doing five carts total for you right? Most people who make protos take about four weeks a cart to do it. I think the -best- way to handle this would be for werejag to ship what he's already got done, and refund what isn't.

vin

n00b
hello werejag
this is Vinit.
--
thanks for replying and solving the issue.
thanks for tracking number.
aal izz well
--
Vin

Last edited:

vin

n00b
i registered here today because i googled for "werejag 2010" and found this post.
aal izz well

Last edited:

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i have been told im flaky and after thinking about it i have to agree. im working to solve the mess i made.

all i can do it work to fix my erors and try better for future

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
i have been told im flaky and after thinking about it i have to agree. im working to solve the mess i made.

No fucking shit - you should agree.

Wolf is a good friend of mine, and when he asked about you 4 months ago I told him not to deal with you.

He said he would give you a chance.

He is one of the nicest people on here and you treated him like a piece of shit with no respect.

You lie about everything.

I've never heard of so many programmers breaking - thats your number 1 excuse.

Then you're sick, or got AIDS or whatever.

Get these people their shit and leave.

You fucking scumbag.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
No fucking shit - you should agree.

Wolf is a good friend of mine, and when he asked about you 4 months ago I told him not to deal with you.

He said he would give you a chance.

He is one of the nicest people on here and you treated him like a piece of shit with no respect.

You lie about everything.

I've never heard of so many programmers breaking - thats your number 1 excuse.

Then you're sick, or got AIDS or whatever.

Get these people their shit and leave.

You fucking scumbag.

It's a beautiful thing when you want to say something in just the perfect way, but someone already says it so well that you can only agree.:D

SSS

neo retired
Not pointing any fingers, just merely stating that myself and a few others are awaiting product as well. Thank you for the update, and I am hopeful that you will get things sorted out.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Don't deal with anyone that types in all lowercase or uppercase letters. These people are not talented at life, and will cause you problems.

Can we get everyone their stuff, then get rid of werejag? This should have happened after Big Bear came and saved everyone's ass.

Welcome, Vinit.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Werejag...if your gonna try to solve an issue, a first response of "yes i have difficulties. but calling me a scammer is a bit much" isn't gonna win you any fans when your into someone for that much cash

If you don't have the time, don't book the work. Sure the money may seem appealing, but if you overextend yourself, its all for naught

the.bet

Kula's Candy
15 Year Member
failure to communicate

On The bright side,

The time line of his excuses match what I have heard since October.

He does do good work and is putting a decent revenue stream at risk with this behavior. I hope he gets this all straightened out this week.

I do not think he is scamming on purpose I think he had a greater unknown personal issues that is causing this.

Last edited:

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
While I hope my actions don't result in werejag getting run out of the scene, I felt compelled to let people know. As a group, we all need to look out for each other and this thread seems to be a long time coming.

Werejag is working to make things right by sending part of the order out today. I will keep this thread alive until complete resolution is achieved.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
wolf thank you i created this pile of shit for myself ill make a garden

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
So 3 of the carts have arrived. Werejag's reputation (the good part) precedes him and the carts look and work great.

ghostlopaes.jpg

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
i have programer being sent so ill beable to fully fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.