Pulstar complete kit

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I think I've seen pics of that exact kit a while back... wonder if he really owns it, and why a highly sought after Pulstar kit would be his first auction?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I think I've seen pics of that exact kit a while back... wonder if he really owns it, and why a highly sought after Pulstar kit would be his first auction?

When the motherload hits, this will be the last question asked...

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

Maybe he did not open pulstar cart and use other copy to show the boards?

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I think I've seen pics of that exact kit a while back...
I thought it looked like the pictures I took when I was selling mine here, but I checked, and it's a different serial.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Maybe he did not open pulstar cart and use other copy to show the boards?
sarcasm? the backgrounds the same. unless he didn't put the board pics right away so he could comply with a request later so it would seem its in his hands?

geise

Mickey's Coach
Lets not forget the 0 feedback and his first ever sale on ebay.

First thing I saw was no feedback. I don't have this and would like to play it on my cab, but I need to finish my radiant silvergun project.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I was asking the seller whether label was damaged and he did not answer anything but forwarded me a picture.......
No damage in label? WTF? Does he have two copies of the same games or fake label?

IMG_2642.JPG

Maybe I can try and get another copy of Pulstar :)

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I wonder, can xsq post the link of the site that made repro MVS kits again? I wish I could remember what it was. But this auction has me curious.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
If I'm not mistaken, they would even put whatever serial you wanted on it and weather the label too.

Lol. Could they yaton it and dump a bunch of dead spiders into the cart. Maybe rub the cart label between their asscheeks.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I really doubt that's a photo of another cart, the label placement is exactly the same as the other if you compare the two next to each other. The kit box + label appear to have the average wear associated with kit boxes, I'd be more suspicious if both were completely mint. If that cart does have a fake label, it's a damn good one.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Lol. Could they yaton it and dump a bunch of dead spiders into the cart. Maybe rub the cart label between their asscheeks.

:lolz:

I really doubt that's a photo of another cart, the label placement is exactly the same as the other if you compare the two next to each other. The kit box + label appear to have the average wear associated with kit boxes, I'd be more suspicious if both were completely mint. If that cart does have a fake label, it's a damn good one.

I'm not saying that this might be a kit fake, but, I saw pics of the aged kits and it was pretty damn scary how used it looked and authentic.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
I was asking the seller whether label was damaged and he did not answer anything but forwarded me a picture.......
No damage in label? WTF? Does he have two copies of the same games or fake label?

First you ask the guy to open it... then to send you a pic of the label . I will be surprised if he doesn't send you a brick if you happen to win the auction.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Wouldn't it be fairly easy to reproduce new labels with matching serials-one for the cart and one for the box?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
boot
s-l1600.jpg

that one little chip is shiny and everything is upside down.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
When I wanna see if my cart is legit I just look through the vents in the right lighting. Never come across a MVS with one fake board, so I just have faith the other is real if the one in view is.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Kit was sold........Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!