Pulstar complete kit

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
No doubt the pic of the label was taken before this happened:
s-l1600.jpg

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
What a moron, I didn't even see the ripped label at first. What the fuck is he doing.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
label..........................:(
What has he done.............WTF!!!!!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
FFS, what a retard. People like this don't deserve to own games like this.

Fucking n00bs.

madman

I suppose someone who wants the game and doesn't mind a butchered label could bid and then file an EBay claim since the photos don't match what they'll receive. You know, if that's within your ethics.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Göran Brodin - early nomination for retard of the year 2016

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Look at all the people complaining about a torn label on a MVS cart. Play the fucking game. Who cares.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Have added some photos on board by request at 19/1.

well who wanted board pics and assumed he wouldn't hose it up? who knows! maybe he has perfect humidity and it didn't even hurt.doubtful! trfmb.

madman

Look at all the people complaining about a torn label on a MVS cart. Play the fucking game. Who cares.

The point is he had a mint label and fucked it up needlessly. And I can't imagine what moron asked for PCB pics as it's a matching serial kit. Not likely a boot.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The point is he had a mint label and fucked it up needlessly. And I can't imagine what moron asked for PCB pics as it's a matching serial kit. Not likely a boot.

Eh, I guess I don't care enough. Don't care about cardboard, and I certainly don't care about a label that won't been seen when it's sitting in my cab.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I don't personally care either. I just found it funny in a sad way they he fucked up the label on a $400 kit by being such a moron. He described it as in very good condition and for arcade collectors so he obviously was aware of it as a collectible.

I messaged him through ebay about jacking the label up, purely for my own amusement.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I don't personally care either. I just found it funny in a sad way they he fucked up the label on a $400 kit by being such a moron. He described it as in very good condition and for arcade collectors so he obviously was aware of it as a collectible.

I messaged him through ebay about jacking the label up, purely for my own amusement.

I wonder what his face will look like when he reads it :lolz:

tr3.jpg

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
If you're this worried about MVS labels and condition, all I can say is

xn378.jpg

madman

If you're this worried about MVS labels and condition, all I can say is
The point is the dude needlessly fucked it up. I'd feel the same way if someone damaged their car or a movie poster collector spilled chili on a poster by being careless. It's not as if it he's selling a kit with a beat up box and scratched out serials. He had a mint collectible and ruined it. Would I have bid on it either way? No. Do I think he did something stupid? Yes. If you guys think ruining labels is OK, take a photo of your MVS games, then rip all the labels off and post the result. Because labels only matter on AES, right?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The point is the dude needlessly fucked it up. I'd feel the same way if someone damaged their car or a movie poster collector spilled chili on a poster by being careless. It's not as if it he's selling a kit with a beat up box and scratched out serials. He had a mint collectible and ruined it. Would I have bid on it either way? No. Do I think he did something stupid? Yes. If you guys think ruining labels is OK, take a photo of your MVS games, then rip all the labels off and post the result. Because labels only matter on AES, right?

I did rip all my labels off, and then put the super high color ones on XD

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
I suppose someone who wants the game and doesn't mind a butchered label could bid and then file an EBay claim since the photos don't match what they'll receive. You know, if that's within your ethics.

You are a bad person

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Hate to break it to you guys, but that label isn't ripped at all. Cart was opened and one board was taken out, the sticker is still stuck to the cart. At worse it will have a crease in it, but that will flatten out. You can even see the crease on the label in the first pic.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Hate to break it to you guys, but that label isn't ripped at all. Cart was opened and one board was taken out, the sticker is still stuck to the cart. At worse it will have a crease in it, but that will flatten out. You can even see the crease on the label in the first pic.

Check madman's picture and zoom out a bit. You can clearly see that label was damaged, not just crease.