Proof that Metroid: Zero Mission is a prequel and not a remake. *56K Warning*

Stitch Faced Angel

Quiz Detective
Originally Posted by Dai Grepher
So unless I see some improvement in behavior and intelligence here, then I will be forced to neglect this forum and look for more promising ventures

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stitch Faced Angel: OOOOOOOOO!!!! Threaten me with a Good time! :glee:

Now Please Stop Breathing: You are wasting my Air...

It is astounding that you would waste your time slandering someone on some website who supposedly cannot read correctly. My presentation of facts must have drastically hurt your pride.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Dai Grepher said:
It is astounding that you would waste your time slandering someone on some website who supposedly cannot read correctly. My presentation of facts must have drastically hurt your pride.

Not really. It's more entertaining and more productive then arguing against you. You just let things go over your head. I mean fuck you did not even come back with any facts to argue my point that marketing puts whats on the back of boxes.

Oh wait your going to go on about other bs over and over again and ignore that point along with many other points in this topic. You really are just dense.

On top of it. Didn't you said you were going to leave here? Oh no wait you don't really have a life and nothing else to do.

Ps. I read the topic you linked to (Ever post up to post since this morning). You're a fucking joke man. Oh yes Since Gamespy & IGN are under the same parent company canseles both of them out even both have totaly different editors. I guess that all magazines published by Ziff David are canseled opinions since they are all under the same parent company.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Dai Grepher said:
^This guy can't even spell the word "canceled"?

^ This guy can't even respond to my damn post. OMG.

Again. I admited to being a bad speller. Even so I atleast have better reading comprehension then you do.

I also proved I am a programmer (i am PSmonkey).

You on the other hand have proved you are lame and a piece of shit. You told us you were going to leave yet you're still hear. It astonishes me that your life sucks this bad.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
DEMOCRACY IN ACTION

Lagduf: Motion to add Dai Grepher to the NG.com Toolshed.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Lagduf said:
Lagduf: Motion to add Dai Grepher to the NG.com Toolshed.

I concur. For the last fucking time Dai Grepher, it's just a remake of Metroid. It's the same fucking game with better graphics and a few new ares to explore. Big whoop.

Magna, toolshed this bitch. He can join me in hell. As a matter of fact, he should get my old title, "new tool right out of the box". Now i'm just a used tool. :crying:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
You know what's funny? That this silly thread was ever created. You know what's even more funny? That it has elicited 3 pages of response!

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
In "Return of the Jedi" you can clearly see that luke holds his lightsaber in a right hand position, but in scene 32 of "The empire strikes back" he is clearly seen drawing his weapon in a left handed position. Who is George Lucas trying to fool? Metroid Zero Mission is OBVIOUSLY a prequel, lolz.

Shawn Carr2o said:
He forgot one more l. :eek: :kekeke:

CANCELLED. :) :cool:

:lol:

There is no such word as "cancelled"!!!

Anyway, this should end the topic. I usually stay in a forum if there are people asking questions about the presentation, people that want to learn the truth, or if there are people that think they can disprove my theory. However, this forum has neither. So this will be my final post here, as it disproves the remake theory.

A Nintendo forum member sent the following to Nintendo:

"ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Posted At: 23:25:41.000 10/27/2005
Posted To: Nintendo <nintendo@noa.nintendo.com>
Subject: Webform: Software Related > Other

Is Metroid: Zero Mission for the Gameboy Advance a remake of Metroid
for the NES? I have read all of the information for the games on the
Nintendo websites and they do not help at all. So please answer this
question.

Message(#6851-000469-6567\4696567)

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

No, it isn't. Here is a description that may help clear up your
confusion.

- Sharon Matheny"

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo...sage.id=369246&view=by_date_ascending&page=30

Bottom of page.

She goes on to state all of Nintendo's information regarding the game. She said that it is not a remake. So that disproves the remake theory. If it is not a remake of Metroid, then it can only be a prequel.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Dai Grepher said:

Anyway, this should end the topic. I usually stay in a forum if there are people asking questions about the presentation, people that want to learn the truth, or if there are people that think they can disprove my theory. However, this forum has neither. So this will be my final post here, as it disproves the remake theory.

"ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

question.

confusion.

- Sharon Matheny"

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo...sage.id=369246&view=by_date_ascending&page=30

Bottom of page.

She goes on to state all of Nintendo's information regarding the game. She said that it is not a remake. So that disproves the remake theory. If it is not a remake of Metroid, then it can only be a prequel.

You're a fucking retard. We'll totally miss you.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Dai Grepher said:

"ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

question.

confusion.

- Sharon Matheny"

Bottom of page.

LMAO. They emailed nintendo's customer service who has in many times been inaccurate because they copy and paste what is on the PC. God your a fucking joke.

Bye bye tool.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Isn't he gone yet?

Why did he come here in the first place? Does he even know what a neo geo is? What is he doing here?

Anyhow, to clear all this up, I went to the source and emailed Nintendo of JAPAN, since they trump NoA:

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Posted To: Nintendo <nintendo@noj.nintendo.com>

for the NES?

Nintendo of JAPAN RESPONSE:
Message(#9871-080483-6545\46965Q7)

Hai.

Welp, there you have it. I hope that clears things up for everybody. Dai-whatsyername, don't let the e-door bump your ass on the way out.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
I got fired from my job today. Apparently they got tired of my distracted attitude. But dammit, topics like whether or not Metroid Zero Mission is a remake or not cannot be ignored.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Dai Grepher said:

"ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

question.

confusion.

- Sharon Matheny"

Bottom of page.

This thread is stupid. I've played the game, it is a remake with the addition of the bonus extra area at the end. Period. Done. Case closed. Fuck, suck, and lock this thread.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
genjiglove said:
I got fired from my job today. Apparently they got tired of my distracted attitude. But dammit, topics like whether or not Metroid Zero Mission is a remake or not cannot be ignored.

Ahh man, that's rough... But understandable. There's this one episode of the Simpsons where in one scene Krusty's jacket has 3 buttons, then in the next it has 2 and in the one after that, it has 3 again! My wife took the kids and left me cause I spent so much time trying to spread awareness of such animated folly...