Project X Zone Headed West

SpoonyBard

n00b
Was hoping that this wasn't going to come out for awhile so I could put off getting a 3DS. Oh well.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
I was one step away from clicking the order button on Play Asia's website and getting that deluxe version yesterday as it was on sale. I cannot wait for this game. Day one indeed!

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Excellent news! I'll be there day one for sure!

lions3

Igniz's Servent
damn it. I thought I could resist the itch to preorder. Stupid vortex of awesomeness... **opens browser to gamestop**

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Going to go on and pre-order this one, looks fun but Fire Emblem has really spoiled me to strategy games on the 3DS.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
NM

Last edited:

Magician

20 Year Member
Bump

The demo for the NA territory has been released in the 3DS eShop today.

Go get it.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Nice, although it will be hard to tear myself away from Aeroporter...damn, that game is addictive!

Magician

20 Year Member
Oh shit. Will have to do that at lunch! Thanks for the heads up.

Bah, I read the weekly release info too quickly. The demo isn't being added to the eShop until June 4th. My mistake, my apologies.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I read earlier this week that the game hasn't been selling as well as expected in Japan. So I guess they're hoping the demo will help state side.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
I read earlier this week that the game hasn't been selling as well as expected in Japan. So I guess they're hoping the demo will help state side.

Pfft, it's Japan, and it's not Monster Hunter, so how well could it do? ;) I'm sure the rest of the world will do their part to make it a success. I'm going to get 2 to help the cause.

Magician

20 Year Member
What a terribly short demo, one combat scenario. Right in the middle of the campaign, so I don't know what the hell the story is. I do enjoy the crazy level of flash the game presents. It feels like MvC "the rpg", only with grouped panel options for attacks.

I don't comprehend the rpg system at all, but the razzle dazzle is quite astonishing.

I like it.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I have not downloaded the demo yet but I have a question. Does the game still have the Japanese voices for attacks and such? Cannot find a straight answer anywhere.