Price Guides

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
I've been there for over 10 years, dipshit. I'm part of that fucking community. Not as active as I once was, but god help you if try to pull some bullshit over there.

My advice is sound. Show me where I mention anything about CIB games like the ones you were "communicating" about with that seller.

But just because you're trying to prove something about me, lets highlight the rest of that post:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/237674-next-flashback-consoles/page-2#entry3233982

Suck a dick.

the rest is irrelevant, dick bag. And who cares if they are CIB or not.

Also, I'm not trying to prove anything about you. So just chill.

aside from all this. I'm not at this site just to leech the market. I read the forums and post. Some of my posts are troll posts, some are actually involved. I treat the internet as my "escape." I don't take it too seriously and don't use my brain too much while on it (I use it enough in my career and at home).

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
FWIW, i've updated the guide I maintain over on racket. Clicking on Lions sig link will take you there if interested.

uiengineer

FWIW, i've updated the guide I maintain over on racket. Clicking on Lions sig link will take you there if interested.

This was my favorite update:

"Stakes Winner (ENG Artwork, poor condition) - $800"

uiengineer

You need to accept responsibility for your actions. I'm not a mod, I can't do anything to your account.

right, but you went crying about it, which resulted in a mod getting involved and thus my ban.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
This shit is getting really immature. Just set ignore and be done with it damn. There's a war room for this crybaby bullshit for a reason.

And yes the list over at racketboy was just updated and it's a really solid tool -- use it!

uiengineer

Liquid Snake Price Guide is also pretty awesome

haha. for sure.

This guide is intended for buyers who must have the game bought/paid for/shipped the moment the potential buyer first discovers this game is "a thing", and then decides, it is "a thing they must have".

Guide created:

Guide:
Add 20-50% to all prices above

Though, it might be up to 75% above at times.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
No, not at all, but it's getting really petty. I've known him online for quite a long while from another site and the garbage being said just isn't cool. If it has to be said, keep it in the war room was the point, that's it.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Tanooki laying down the law. And my heart goes out to such a longtime member who keeps missing out on Cyber Lip and in his long tenure here just cannot find Magician Lord.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
zsq, no doubt

madman, have you ever considered changing that avatar to Samuel Jackson? I think it would be more fitting. :)

And I need to fix that, tracked down Cyber Lip. I could easily 'find' them but I wasn't going to pay the inflated rates on ebay as I've been using the price guide mike tossed up on racketboy. It's also fair to say that it shouldn't matter how long I've been registered vs lurked here, if the only defense is snark that kind of makes things pretty clear.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
zsq, no doubt

madman, have you ever considered changing that avatar to Samuel Jackson? I think it would be more fitting. :)

And I need to fix that, tracked down Cyber Lip. I could easily 'find' them but I wasn't going to pay the inflated rates on ebay as I've been using the price guide mike tossed up on racketboy. It's also fair to say that it shouldn't matter how long I've been registered vs lurked here, if the only defense is snark that kind of makes things pretty clear.

Makes "what" clear?