Prehistoric Isle 2 Scoring & Strategies?

Gemant

Member,
in this game the golden stars are the only system to obtain a tons of points...

in 90.000.000 score, I think the total stars are at least 900.....

Gemant said:
in this game the golden stars are the only system to obtain a tons of points...

in 90.000.000 score, I think the total stars are at least 900.....

I've been trying and trying to figure out how you're getting so many stars. I've tried killing enemies when they're right up on my ship but it makes no difference, as I'm not having any luck getting all those extra stars. Somehow you're getting a star for each creature you kill is my guess.

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
Something to do with rank? I know you get more jewels in Blazing Star by upping the rank and being that this is also developed by Yumekobo..

MNK said:
Something to do with rank? I know you get more jewels in Blazing Star by upping the rank and being that this is also developed by Yumekobo..
Could you explain what you mean by rank? This is something I'm not familiar with. I have Blazing Star but haven't played it as much as PI2. I'm such a noob somtimes:kekeke:

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
Rank is when a game adjusts the difficulty depending on how well you play. Take any Psikyo shooter for example. If you survive a few stages then the bullets become faster than if you have died. Basicly your getting punished for playing well. If you collect too many powerups in Blazing Star then the game will become more difficult but at the same time enemies will "drop" more jewels (which means more points to the player). The way this is done can be found here : http://shmups.system11.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=483

Gemant

Member,
rank is not important in this game. P.Isle 2 is a very easy game to finish, but if you use a secret technique, difficult (to obtain high score) increase x 10 times.

My score without secret technique is 56,7m (I think 60m is possible)

the X 16 system is good system for points but stars is the only way for very high score.

You must destroy every enemy with a particular system. Not use helicopter 2.

MNK

King's Dry Cleaner
Enemies has to be killed with the Super Missile and not the regular shots, is that it? :)

Very cool that you are sharing the replay Gemant.

Gemant

Member,
if you play it for 2 or 3 months, without pause, is possible obtain 900/950 total stars in the game.. then 90m are possible.

Maybe in future I play again for 80m but now I'm in pause.

maybe my next title will be View Point....