mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Not all games, but all game related...

My older boy's sax:
Spoiler:
S8CPrmo.jpg

mgDFzqZ.jpg

Turned a Ganryu and an aforementioned Bomberman into a couple cards for my other boy:
Spoiler:
NEmGDZq.jpg

...and the rest of my MVS stuff went toward a huge trade w/my good friend MCF76. First box arrived today:
Spoiler:

Sonic Wings 2, Ninja Commando and Gunlord (which was an insane and unexpected gift)
VNsNKaU.jpg

p0vv4Fc.jpg

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Wow, congrats mjmjr25! So much to be excited over for most of the family all at once!
A big tip of the hat to MCF 76 for such a fantastic bit of generosity, too. Stories like these really leave me in awe at the things that take place around here.

P.S. First box? :D

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy

My older boy's sax:
Spoiler:
S8CPrmo.jpg

mgDFzqZ.jpg

Turned a Ganryu and an aforementioned Bomberman into a couple cards for my other boy:
Spoiler:
NEmGDZq.jpg

...and the rest of my MVS stuff went toward a huge trade w/my good friend MCF76. First box arrived today:
Spoiler:

Sonic Wings 2, Ninja Commando and Gunlord (which was an insane and unexpected gift)
VNsNKaU.jpg

p0vv4Fc.jpg

Nice mj!

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter

My older boy's sax:
Spoiler:
S8CPrmo.jpg

mgDFzqZ.jpg

Spoiler:
NEmGDZq.jpg

Spoiler:

VNsNKaU.jpg

p0vv4Fc.jpg

I love how you've got all those shelves together, mj. Kid's toys mixed in with dad's toys.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Sick Todd, watcha planning on making?

Mostly replacement and upgrade parts for retro computers and consoles.

In that pic above, I printed off a modified Amiga 1200 trap door cover for the bottom of the computer.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Mostly replacement and upgrade parts for retro computers and consoles.

In that pic above, I printed off a modified Amiga 1200 trap door cover for the bottom of the computer.

Cool man, lmk if you print out any cps2 aboard volume/test button's
I know someone is selling them for $20+ shipping

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Good stuff, Yodd! That looks like an awesome bit of kit.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Picked up a Robo 3D R1 +Plus 3d printer.

rCtyT37.jpg

Nice man. Welcome to the all-consuming 3d printing club. Great looking first print too.

Edit: also since it has a glass print surface let me suggest the below. Worth it's weight in gold.

bbb0c2c2cb3ef13abd874f0d1c171496.jpg

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Nice man. Welcome to the all-consuming 3d printing club. Great looking first print too.

Edit: also since it has a glass print surface let me suggest the below. Worth it's weight in gold.

bbb0c2c2cb3ef13abd874f0d1c171496.jpg

So are the Elmers Glue Sticks that great? I am currently using Aqua Net hair spray and I get great adhesion (maybe a little too good).

lions3

Igniz's Servent
So are the Elmers Glue Sticks that great? I am currently using Aqua Net hair spray and I get great adhesion (maybe a little too good).

I've heard hair spray works good, but it's messy. As you either have to take the glass off to spray or you run the risk of coating your machine over time. Glue sticks are good cus they only go where you wipe. Just make sure it's the PURPLE Elmers glue stick. For some reason that one seems to work best (3 pack at Target).

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I've heard hair spray works good, but it's messy. As you either have to take the glass off to spray or you run the risk of coating your machine over time. Glue sticks are good cus they only go where you wipe. Just make sure it's the PURPLE Elmers glue stick. For some reason that one seems to work best (3 pack at Target).

I'll pick some up and give it a try. Sometimes I find stuff sticks a little too well with the hair spray, though that might just be the nature of the beast.

Ohhhh and I love the auto leveling bed of the Robo. It works fantastically.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Very nice! I think someone is getting a Christmas dildo this year!

Oh dear! Black ink's running out ^_____^'

OK, here we go:

14456915_1080005168719839_1209495389_o.jpg

IMG_20160922_212618.jpg
I already have a blue B-board of AVP, but I'm keeping this one instead. As it already has it's own dedicated A-Board, I'll trade my blue one with someone.

Ghost Pilots and AOF3 are only the Neo Mini Boxes. already had the games. Now they're properly housed :cool:

And at last, this PB4 is a serious happy candidate to turn into a Layer Section :keke:

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Amazing printer, and that purple elmer's glue is a lovely jack of all trades I find. I don't have a 3D printer, but I can say as much that any of the old console labels of the 80s and 90s, if you can scrape off a bit onto a razor and get it up until any pull backs or curls on stickers it saves them very well. If the sticker isn't crinkled or otherwise bad from the lift, a little of the purple magic glue and a good warm thumb press for a few moments and it's like new again and lasts for years. I started doing that a good 5 years ago and stuff I have still I did that too still hasn't popped back up.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Can we get a collection going to buy Atro a proper camera? :keke:

PS. Nice stuff, man!