Post Your Recent Purchases!

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Just got this Puppy( Vewlix L) the other day. Initially I had a hard time getting the best picture and sound, but its finally done. Im still missing some Led and new buttons but Im very pleased.

Nice Vewlix, where did you get it from?

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Thanks bought the retro freak for convince sake since it's all in one.For retro city rampage dx when i heard vblanktertainment was doing a run i had to snag a copy.

Magical Chase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
I've had a fairly decent last two weeks. Found a nice second copy of League Bowling, now I can link my second Neo Geo and enjoy some 4 player multi link fun! Picked up a MVS copy of Samurai Shodown V, only 1 away from a complete set! Just yesterday received the final KOF to complete the series, KOF 2002
Extremely excited about this! Went to SC3 and managed to buy this great little MVS lot for only 10 bucks a piece! And finally I scored on a really nice Quanba Pro for a fantastic price! All in all some very nice scores!

-SD-

Camel Slug
I really like the SNK sign and banner in the first couple of pictures. Haven't played R.C. Pro-AM in years... fantastic game, I want to have a go now.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Thanks alot to Gamefan for the KOF14 giveaway. Came in on Monday, should be testing this badboy out this weekend at my brothers.

kof14.jpg

One of my favorite games to play with non neo geo ppl. Such a underated game. Big thanks goes to mjmjr25 for keeping the prices where they should be. Hope he get the sax he wanted

ke.jpg

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Nice man,

I love those MVS style labels, need to ask mjmjr25 if he knows where they come from.

I sent Mike a PM about the custom boxes/labels. He posted in his sales thread with more info. Basically though, there's an italian forum member that used to make them. But since he sells from Italy it's probably only worth it if you buy in bulk.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Nice man,

I love those MVS style labels, need to ask mjmjr25 if he knows where they come from.

Neo Geo collection is serious and it may take a long way to complete.
We shouldn't do those cartoon-style labels to mvs carts we have.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Neo Geo collection is serious and it may take a long way to complete.
We shouldn't do those cartoon-style labels to mvs carts we have.

I'm only going to replace the MVS labels that are already repro's or trashed, I would never remove a good OG label.

Last edited:

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
im not a fan of the label actually , if somebody wants to trade cases or something lmk, if not it will be peeling it off and throwing a og looking repo on there.

ke2.jpg

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Man that's weird I'd remove that too. On the other point I at one point was wondering about that myself of pulling old labels and placing nice color ones on there that stand out. It's like where to you draw the line between quality of the original and being OCD about stuff not matching up more or less with some slick color AES wannabe strips and bland old black and white type in a box.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Man that's weird I'd remove that too. On the other point I at one point was wondering about that myself of pulling old labels and placing nice color ones on there that stand out. It's like where to you draw the line between quality of the original and being OCD about stuff not matching up more or less with some slick color AES wannabe strips and bland old black and white type in a box.
I can't see the label when it's in my cab.

Yeah, im not too OCD about most stuff but i just dont like the colored labels, its not doing any harm. Im just not feeling that flavor of koolaid.

I've had a fairly decent last two weeks. Found a nice second copy of League Bowling, now I can link my second Neo Geo and enjoy some 4 player multi link fun! Picked up a MVS copy of Samurai Shodown V, only 1 away from a complete set! Just yesterday received the final KOF to complete the series, KOF 2002
Extremely excited about this! Went to SC3 and managed to buy this great little MVS lot for only 10 bucks a piece! And finally I scored on a really nice Quanba Pro for a fantastic price! All in all some very nice scores!

Always has a nice collection of something to show. This dude has much Neo love, thats for sure

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I try to avoid replacing OG labels unless they are completely thrashed or I purchased a cart with a fake label that looks like shit. I replaced a Yaton Kizuna Encounter Label with one of those NG serial labels that look like the original.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

Those color labels are ugly. If a label is thrashed, I replace it with a JNX label because then it at least still looks original, minus the serial number.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
That's a lot of Neo Geo love!! :buttrock:

Thank you bro! The Neo Geo hardware is my absolute most favorite! Lol Just can't have enough of it! The banner and metal League Bowling signs I made at work. I'm a graphic art designer at a visual marketing company so I've got access to all kinds of great materials for make SNK Neo Geo based fan art.