Post Your Recent Purchases!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Turbo Everdrive is completely redundant if you have the SSD3S.

Not if the SSD3S doesn't work.

you-cant-if-you-dont.jpg

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
My old Weller gave out so I decided to try this puppy out. Heard many great things about this model - Hope it doesn't disappoint.
Going to install my 1st cap kit this weekend on the Big Red.
You're going to love it. It was a huge shock to me for good the hakko is, but it probably won't be as big of a difference to you since you are used to a Weller. I was using cheap radio shack crap before.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Show me where you can get a complete Killer 7 for $5 you cyber bully.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rounding out the collection with a couple manuals to go with my loose carts:

R9mVzUC.jpg

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Haven't played this since it came out. Music is still as kickass as I remember. Does the twin stick make it play better?

gVqQcBBh.jpg

Also to go with it I have had this lying around for years, an OEM foam from a collectible and rare sport game. I think this will grade nicely if I send it to Madman inc for grading to verify it is indeed original.

Spoiler:
BXRNALRh.jpg

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Haven't played this since it came out. Music is still as kickass as I remember. Does the twin stick make it play better?

gVqQcBBh.jpg

Also to go with it I have had this lying around for years, an OEM foam from a collectible and rare sport game. I think this will grade nicely if I send it to Madman inc for grading to verify it is indeed original.

Spoiler:
BXRNALRh.jpg

Damn that foam is nice! I could really use it for my Sega CD Ecco the Dolphin. Or is that strictly Saturn foam?

Still no new stock of the gcompsw so I picked up a cheap component switcher and it's pretty good. No auto switching and one less port but it's doing the job.

dsw3-1.jpg

I just started using hd retrovision cables (for Genesis, SMS and SNES) and they are excellent. And I see no quality loss going through this cheap switch vs. direct to the CRT.

I'm still curious to see what PVM's have to offer but I'm really pleased with my setup as is.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
No need to double post, Mutation. One thread or the other is fine.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Had the caps changed on this recent Model 1 Mega CD purchase. Listed as non-functional.

Need to have a look at the disc tray which sometimes gets stuck. Otherwise it's good to go.

iRdWg34.jpg