Post Your Recent Purchases!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Based on KP advising Gx, I am a biter and joined the Mayflash F500 club. Added some Sanwa buttons and installed the octogate that comes with. I left the stock stick.

I1dWDl9l.jpg

It works real well with the Switch and my PC. Been playing the SF 30th Anniv. collection with it.

Nice. Is it easy to swap out the graphic? Or did you need to get a custom plexi?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah that's one of the main differences between the F300 and the more expensive F500. On the 500 (the one we all have) you just pop the buttons out, remove the ball top, and the plexi is held with magnets. It's a pretty nice design.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Yeah that's one of the main differences between the F300 and the more expensive F500. On the 500 (the one we all have) you just pop the buttons out, remove the ball top, and the plexi is held with magnets. It's a pretty nice design.

Ooo nice!

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Recent pick ups from Craigslist or Amazon taken on a shitty phone camera.

IMG_20180627_160621.jpg

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Any N64 scoop is a good scoop. I heard that Switch mario tennis is ass. I liked the cube one though.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Several new additions this month.

Dragon Breed Arcade Soundtrack
Galaxy Fight AES
Metal Slug 4 AES

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Not sure if NOS, but got these official Nintendo Wii Component Cables, which are connected to a official Nintendo Wii into a properly built component switcher into a CRT firing its electron guns at 60 hz just to see the crisp blurriness of its 640 x 480 interlaced pixels! You know that new plastic smell? It has dat and the plasticizers actually smell pretty good.

yQhBK2W.jpg

Last edited:

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
New Toys arrived

My old Weller gave out so I decided to try this puppy out. Heard many great things about this model - Hope it doesn't disappoint.
Going to install my 1st cap kit this weekend on the Big Red.

Attachments

• Hakko.jpg
    Hakko.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 212

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I really need to get a better soldering iron. I have several Radio Shack specials and they just don't cut it anymore.

I haven't bought anything "retro" in years, but this week I picked this stuff up: NES Classic w/ extra controller, SNES classic, PCEngine, Turbo Everdrive, and Super SD System 3.

I also got a cheap Panasonic TAU CT27SX12 off craigslist. I'm able to get into the service menu on the TV, but the option codes I've found online don't seem to list all of the ones available on this unit.

YRbPyC8.jpg

INzqce1.jpg

9koK143.jpg