Post Your Recent Purchases!

Ricard350

n00b
My last desktop before that was an Athlon X2 6000+ with a Geforce 9800GTX+ it was a BIG step up!!! :P

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
I received my JNX consolized MVS recently.

It's baller.

Yodd - quick question about your JNX CMVS (or anyone else that has one)....The cart slot doesnt look very deep, does it feel like a cart can topple out/wiggle around if the unit itself is moved/knocked?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yodd - quick question about your JNX CMVS (or anyone else that has one)....The cart slot doesnt look very deep, does it feel like a cart can topple out/wiggle around if the unit itself is moved/knocked?

It's not very deep because the PCB has to clear the controller ports and rear AV stuff. All of those are under the MV1C board.

But the cart sits down in the case about 1 inch or so. It's not going to topple over.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
JNX is quality no matter the product.

Xian Xi is real easy to find if there's ever an issue.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Carts toppling out of MVS boards? Sigh. joala's spamfest continues.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Madz, was this you? You big spender you.

i5d4r8.jpg

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,

That's absolutely insane. Why would anyone pay this kind of money for it? If this was Dinosaur Planet or Twelve Tales, I could maybe understand the price, but this is Bad Fur Day! You'd have to be a rich YouTube kid making millions to pay this kind of money for something so unimpressive.

Also, how awesome would it be if this thread hit 666 pages by Tuesday? I can't see any other thread being any closer than this next year.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
That's absolutely insane. Why would anyone pay this kind of money for it? If this was Dinosaur Planet or Twelve Tales, I could maybe understand the price, but this is Bad Fur Day! You'd have to be a rich YouTube kid making millions to pay this kind of money for something so unimpressive.

Apparently, some shady stuff going on with the seller. Shill bidding and whatever else.
The thing has actually been re-listed a couple times already.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Apparently, some shady stuff going on with the seller. Shill bidding and whatever else.
The thing has actually been re-listed a couple times already.

Yeah, no way that is real. If you added up the value of every N64 game, I doubt you'd break a grand, let alone 66.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Combat gets shit on quite a bit, but my brother and I wasted many an hour playing Tank Pong. Nice scoops!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Damn, dude. Nice snag on Magical Chase. Also, what edition of Xbox is that? I don't think I've seen that one before.