Xy2MuOT.png

Not recent but i put it up finally.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
^madster, I can't believe you don't have that game until now...fun game back in the day, rather on the mediocre side of things but still fun enough back then 'cause it was a cheaptastic game.

^Tron...really? Night Trap? Never understood the fascination with the game, I always thought it sucked hard.

Oof.

So much truth.

Wait a hot minute there for a second, granted there are better games than super Mario world, sure, but still...now fuck Zelda, but ALTTP is pretty cool, however it still is just a holding hand friendly game for those lacking the skills to play the real deal like Hagane, Ninja Warriors, Super Castlevania 4, Contra 3 and so forth.

This BS that Genny>SNES or viceversa it's all BS, both systems have great games and both systems have tons of garbage, fucking fanboys and hip retro fags need to get over this BS already.

Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
^Tron...really? Night Trap? Never understood the fascination with the game, I always thought it sucked hard.
I bought the game for laughs since i know how terrible it is,beside being very cheesey.Though i would prefer if some thing like time gal or road avenger got the hd treatment instead.

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
^madster, I can't believe you don't have that game until now...fun game back in the day, rather on the mediocre side of things but still fun enough back then 'cause it was a cheaptastic game.
I just never bought the cart, used to play it on my Doctor V64 all the time in college and then on an Everdrive. Cruis'n World is much better, but it's still a fun trip down memory lane. Kinda like the Daytona on Saturn. With all its issues, including driving through other cars, it still has its appeal.

Last edited:

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Hagane, Ninja Warriors, Super Castlevania 4, Contra 3 and so forth.

This BS that Genny>SNES or viceversa it's all BS, both systems have great games and both systems have tons of garbage, fucking fanboys and hip retro fags need to get over this BS already.

Those 4 games you mentioned are reason enough to own a Snes. Definitley four of my favorites on the Snes that I prefer to play over Super Mario World or any Zelda Game.

Super Mario World is better than 90% of the Genny Library? Nigga Please. Maybe in Madman's little world hahahaha.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Speaking as someone who was old enough to experience/appreciate the 8 and 16 bit eras first hand I'd just like to say that the lingerie section in Speigels catalogues > everything else at the time.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Got this yesterday, transparent blue PS4 controller. They also made a Watermelon and Grey color transparent one as well.

IMG_0608.JPG

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
A few recent garage sale pick ups,

eknCzH2.jpg

cSAzN8O.jpg

N64 controller style famiclone with built-in games,

nJ0BL9M.jpg

The 2nd controller and light-gun plug into the main unit/controller at the back. Kind of like a daisy chain thing as with the 3DO.

There's also a cartridge slot under there for regular famicom carts.

g7WjVIH.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member

eknCzH2.jpg

cSAzN8O.jpg

nJ0BL9M.jpg

The 2nd controller and light-gun plug into the main unit/controller at the back. Kind of like a daisy chain thing as with the 3DO.

g7WjVIH.jpg

Lol you find the most obscure stuff.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

eknCzH2.jpg

cSAzN8O.jpg

nJ0BL9M.jpg

g7WjVIH.jpg

In the US we had the Power Joy, only the light gun was in the P1 controller. came with a cart that had 256 games on it. like yours, it also played fami games.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
In the US we had the Power Joy, only the light gun was in the P1 controller. came with a cart that had 256 games on it. like yours, it also played fami games.

I checked out a few pics of that. Looks better built than what I found.

The interesting thing about most of these is that they work with the Famicom Disk System. Maybe when I get some time, for shits & giggles I'll test it and see.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I checked out a few pics of that. Looks better built than what I found.

The interesting thing about most of these is that they work with the Famicom Disk System. Maybe when I get some time, for shits & giggles I'll test it and see.

All of these types of units are held together with horseshit and splinters. They're awful.