Post Your Recent Purchases!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Super Mario World beats 98% of Genesis games and it was the pack-in.

Ohh please, typical Nintendo Fan boy. Some would say the same about Genny Pack-in's as well. Sonic 2 or Sor2 shits on 98% of the Snes library. Faggit.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Ohh please, typical Nintendo Fan boy. Some would say the same about Genny Pack-in's as well. Sonic 2 or Sor2 shits on 98% of the Snes library. Faggit.

Sonic 2 came out 3-4 years after the launch. SMW was a launch title and still bested the vast majority of the Genesis' library. Go blast process your boyfriend's butthole, homo.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Sonic 2 came out 3-4 years after the launch. SMW was a launch title and still bested the vast majority of the Genesis' library. Go blast process your boyfriend's butthole, homo.

Ugghh. I've never been much into the Mario or Zelda games and I know the majority is going to say they are the best games of all time but majority also owned a snes instead of Genny growing up. I actually prefer the Pc Engine over the Snes. I also prefer the Nes over the Snes. Let's not even talk about the N64. That shit belongs in the trash.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I'm getting flashbacks of high school nerd arguments :keke:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Ugghh. I've never been much into the Mario or Zelda games and I know the majority is going to say they are the best games of all time but majority also owned a snes instead of Genny growing up. I actually prefer the Pc Engine over the Snes. I also prefer the Nes over the Snes. Let's not even talk about the N64. That shit belongs in the trash.

Oof.

So much truth.

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
Is this still the "Post Your Recent Purchases" thread? Pics or it didn't happen!