Post Your Recent Purchases!

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
the best controller is the SNES. N64 is crap, I probably still have holes in my palms from playing mario party or other shit with my wife. But in its defense, the N64 had like 10 truly quality games, the rest need to be burnt.
No way, SNES is the garbage, you can't even press the "L" button properly on fighting games, (even Nintendo knew it, just read KI manual) but is is something normal with shoulders buttons on fighting games. the D-pad was awful for quick actions And it is for Small hands. But is was almost unbreakable fro what I remember, the cord was long and it was the first 6 buttons controller. Well That is MHO at least, everyone has their favorite.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
No way, SNES is the garbage, you can't even press the "L" button properly on fighting games, (even Nintendo knew it, just read KI manual) but is is something normal with shoulders buttons on fighting games. the D-pad was awful for quick actions And it is for Small hands. But is was almost unbreakable fro what I remember, the cord was long and it was the first 6 buttons controller. Well That is MHO at least, everyone has their favorite.

The SNES controller is not garbage. My hands have always been big and I NEVER had any propblem pressing the "L" button, never heard any of this garbage about the controller before, honestly.

Don't like to use the shoulders? Then re-map the buttons. Honestly, there are so many other options that size and difficulty of use are irrelevant nowadays.

P.S. Learn to multi-quote.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
The SNES controller is not garbage. My hands have always been big and I NEVER had any propblem pressing the "L" button, never heard any of this garbage about the controller before, honestly.

Don't like to use the shoulders? Then re-map the buttons. Honestly, there are so many other options that size and difficulty of use are irrelevant nowadays.

P.S. Learn to multi-quote.

I agree above the great quality and ergonomy of the SNES pad.
Who uses shoulder buttons on fighting games? :confused:

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Never thought I'd see anyone hate on the SNES pad. There's better these days (PS4 and Xboxone pads are damn good), but the SNES is solid.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Saved this poor Turbo from the scrap pile at the local game store. The RF was broken so they've had it sitting in the back for months.

AV worked from the back. Guess this might just need an RGB mod to replace the RF. Lol

25006b29189f21cb29a075da1a7f10c7.jpg

gtmartini

Rugal's Thug
Never thought I'd see anyone hate on the SNES pad. There's better these days (PS4 and Xboxone pads are damn good), but the SNES is solid.

I don't hate SNES controller but it is not the best, but for someone that says N46 is trash? N64 controller It may look strange but is great and compared to N46 the SNES is garbage.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I don't hate SNES controller but it is not the best, but for someone that says N46 is trash? N64 controller It may look strange but is great and compared to N46 the SNES is garbage.

I can smear fresh shit on my CRT and cover it with a nice layer of vasilene and it would STILL look better than ANY N64 game.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Saved this poor Turbo from the scrap pile at the local game store. The RF was broken so they've had it sitting in the back for months.

AV worked from the back. Guess this might just need an RGB mod to replace the RF. Lol

25006b29189f21cb29a075da1a7f10c7.jpg

No console deserve to be played below RGB standards :cool:

ngmini.jpg

Got these today. Not the games (already had them), just the Neo Mini's. Now there are no more MVS carts left "undressed" ;)

LlorensBlood

Mr. Big's Thug
Directly from neostore.... KOF 96 USA version!!

kof96a.jpg

kof96b.jpg

kof96c.jpg

Very proud of this purchase, I wanted this title since years ago!

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer

Get the DB Grafx Booster. It plugs into the back with no need for mods. You can have composite, S-Video, component, and RGB (though component and RGB require the use of Sega Genesis 2 cables.)