Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
A player loom for my super neo 29 candy, and cart #2
now I have Karate with Swords 2, and Other Karate with Swords

15357740528_3487a3c88d_z.jpg

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Ditto on Chem's Last Blade get. Learn the basis of the speed combo and you'll be hooked. Congrats!

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I bought Eliminate Down with a bunch of other games for $300. I valued the other games at about $20 each and that left $80 for Eliminate Down.
Found it on craigslist. It's by far my best find. I was pretty stoked... even a bit nervous going to pick it up. I didn't think it was going to be real.

I got my Eliminate Down this past June and it cost me $80... no big deal :glee:

View attachment 19814

Wow $80 for Eliminate Down is insane... congrats man!

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
Since it is October I have been playing Resident Evil Code Veronica. A lot of people think that is the weakest of the series. But it is my favorite because it is unlike 2 and 3. It has so many different locations and the atmosphere throughout the game is just unbelievable. Yes, the acting is bad but survival horror atmosphere has never been done so perfectly.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Got this from RAZO! (never mind the disassembled Game Gear)

uploadfromtaptalk1413420340171.jpg

The coolest part is that the Genesis is a VA3, which is one if the few model 2s with good sound, and is got the video encoder that you can do an easy svideo mod to. The purpose is to have a svideo modded Genny setup for the Commodore, as I don't want to add svideo to the Neptune.

Btw, composite on the Genesis suuuuuuucks.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student

View attachment 19821

The coolest part is that the Genesis is a VA3, which is one if the few model 2s with good sound, and is got the video encoder that you can do an easy svideo mod to. The purpose is to have a svideo modded Genny setup for the Commodore, as I don't want to add svideo to the Neptune.

is that composite on an s-video monitor :oh_no:

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
pce.jpgpce2.jpg7.jpg4.jpg8.jpg5.jpg2.jpg3.jpg9.jpgIMG_20140927_211239.jpgIMG_20140927_170954.jpg

PC Engine set up is on it's way across the ocean :)

Just received my Sony BVM-20F1U a couple weeks ago. I can't wait to see some RGB PC Engine action! I snagged Doom at a vintage toy store around home and snagged Morrigan on my business trip to South Carolina.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
all the PCE madness going on around here makes me want one even more...

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member

View attachment 19821

~lol sega cd final fight.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Gratz on the player loom Chempop, where did you get it?

As for me i'm off to read some more:
29fb914.jpg

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
Got these in today coming home from work. The lazy ass mail man finally left my packages on the porch for a change instead of leaving a we missed you slip in the mail box. Did it take the torrential down pour of rain to make something click inside. I'm glad he put it in a bag and my front porch is recessed and covered.Commander Keen.jpgNightmare Busters.jpg