Post Your Recent Purchases!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Whats up with the turbo grapafx posts lately? Whats so special about the system anyways. pardon my ignorance

the turbo is a great system, but the pc engine was awesome with so many amazing games for it. lots of great shooters avaliable for the system so thats why i got one. very awesome underrated system the turbo is

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
I might do that, the ones you posted the other day look awesome. My TE is minty fresh, to be honest I'm a little nervous about trying to mod it. The GG I didn't care, if I screwed it up I can buy another for $20 or so, if I mess up a TE I'll probably never buy another one.

I ordered a 2.5 inch screen to try them out, that way the original screen cover with the NEC and Turboexpress can stay.

I could install one of those, the cool thing about the Turboexpress is that the stock screen can be popped back in at any time.

On the batteries, I bet the voltage drops like crazy when you try to power something up.

I just got 5 of the 3.5 inch LCD screens, and they all have a vertically rolling picture. The only systems I could get a stable picture with were my Neo•Geo and my at&t uverse cable box.

I wish I knew why they rolled like that

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I am kind of concerned he posted a picture of a child in a recent purchase thread . . . .

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
this just in. a pretty cool game right here. boxed Jackie chan

2HNcEW4l.jpg

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
if a kid was recently purchased in australia i might have to let some sort of authorities know........... weird...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I don't even like posting pictures of myself online, much less of my family members. And he posted in the wrong thread. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that this guy isn't going to turn out to be one of our A-List members.

Edit: And the pic is rotated the wrong way. It's like the guy was trying to make the worst post possible.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Today I bought a 24-pack of condoms.

Here is a picture of a frog.

amazon-horned-frog_443_600x450.jpg

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Some super rare Capcom soundtrack. 'Sweet Home' for those who don't know. Spiritual predecessor of the Resident Evil series.

img7xlm1.jpg

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Good find on the Fire Shark and Sunsetriders! I'd love those two for the collection.

R-Type is also a very cool score. I've always wanted to try the SFC/SNES version of R-Type.

Stuff from the last couple months

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
I never find boxed TG-16 games. Your Action Kung Fu is an awesome find.
Everyone of my TG-16 has just the jewel case with no boxes.

thanks sega dude!. finding boxed tg games isnt too hard but finding them for a good price is the hardest part but ive been very lucky in finding what I got on my collection

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
You are doing well! From what I can see in your picture you have a kick-ass TG-16 collection!
It's a great system to collect for.

thanks sega dude!. finding boxed tg games isnt too hard but finding them for a good price is the hardest part but ive been very lucky in finding what I got on my collection

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I fully endorse Jibbajabba's last two posts.

also all you spambots should stfu.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
You are doing well! From what I can see in your picture you have a kick-ass TG-16 collection!
It's a great system to collect for.

thanks man. im very happy to collect for the system. I have been collecting since march of last year and recently got a duo r and been loving it! when I found out about the amount of shmups the system had, I had to own it!

Xionicist

NEST Puppet
Finally found a complete Egret 29 locally. Stripping it down and cleaning it up at the moment.

10703516_867300149956426_5442308199642540985_n.jpg

10703702_867300063289768_9066118600493982118_n.jpg