PlayStation Portal to have MSRP of 199.99

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
It’s not a full fledged console. Its only direct comparison would be Logitech G Cloud. A budget option would be just to get phone mount and use a cell phone and dual sense controller. But I don’t know what age parents start giving their kids smartphones or tablets. It might be a budget option for those parents that might want to limit their kids console usage.

AppleiDog

Shamrock Chatster
15 Year Member
There's one positive to take from this risky move and that's the fact it was even greenlit at all. You all better buy it though, in 20 years some goob will pay you $1000 for it.
Does the inflation calculator work out for it to be a profit

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
There's one positive to take from this risky move and that's the fact it was even greenlit at all. You all better buy it though, in 20 years some goob will pay you $1000 for it.
Buy teh dip lol

Didn’t PS minis and tvs go for nothing and then jump back up in price? I haven’t looked/ don’t care but thought they did.

I can’t keep up anymore with this nonsense.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Buy teh dip lol

Didn’t PS minis and tvs go for nothing and then jump back up in price? I haven’t looked/ don’t care but thought they did.

Mutton dressed as lamb, there's just no value to any of it.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I look forward to picking one of these up in the bargain bin for $50-80 in a year or so. Like I did with the Playstation TV.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Buy teh dip lol

They both went back up after the haxxorz came out.
I almost got a PS classic but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
They both went back up after the haxxorz came out.
I almost got a PS classic but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Ironically, I never bothered to grab a ps classic because the vita tv was better in every way, hacked or not. (Except for the proprietary memory cards)

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
So far I'm not impressed, 20ft away from my modem and the lag and quality drops are pretty noticeable, ps5 is on a wired connection. When close it's actually pretty neat... The only use case for it imo is for people that have limited TVs or want to play on the toilet
wow it sucks who could have thought

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
The review on Eurogamer said it worked ‘okay’ at best, at terrible at worst.

This will be quickly forgotten about like the PS Vita TV console as a product which misses the point and has low consumer interest.