Playstation 4 has over 86,000,000 owners and rising! Dominates the industry overall.

Galdius

n00b
I think it will probably end somewhere between 120-125 million units sold.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
So Michelle Carter kinda fucked up that whole telling people to kill themselves thing for everyone, but it's still fine to suggest that someone cut his own balls off so as to ensure that he never procreates, right?

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I think it will probably end somewhere between 120-125 million units sold.

The PS5 is coming out next year. Do you really think Sony is going to bump their unit sales up by 20%? Maybe they'll sell 10 million more. Maybe.

Galdius

n00b
The PS5 is coming out next year. Do you really think Sony is going to bump their unit sales up by 20%? Maybe they'll sell 10 million more. Maybe.

I think a price cut before or near the PS5 launch could really help.
It also depends if they're going to keep supporting the system or not. I think the PS4 has a big large install base that the publishers can't ignore and so they will keep releasing a lot of cross gen titles. This with a price cut can help the system a lot specially in developing markets. Maybe it won't sell much more units in the US but I could see that happening in specific markets and with parents looking for a first console for their kids. We also have another holiday season this year with the PS4. I don't think it will be easy to reach 120 million but I can see that happening, it will only depend on Sony's strategy for the PS4.

saner

Krauser's Henchman

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
And nintendo still wins with the ds, hahaha.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
And nintendo still wins with the ds, hahaha.

There will be some long winded post about how the ONLY reason it sold was that a Pokémon game came out that should have been released on the PS4 instead.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I know, such an easy target. Can't wait 😁

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
The irony.

You do understand you’re posting on a forum dedicated to a console that sold less than a million units?

Rightfully so. Switch is overrated junk full of last gen/2 gens ago ports. I don't get the popularity of Switch at all. It would not have survived back in the early 2000s when nobody cared about retro.