Playmore to open Online Fan Club- "SNK World"

NeoDragoN

custom rank,
20 Year Member
I dunno, Playmore use original fucking SNK designs and everyone still fucking moans.....i don't know why they fucking bother when all you people give them is shit!! very_ang

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Cool Cool Toon? Just so happens to be one of the coolest games I played ever.

It has a nice attitude, and the storyline isn't too hard to grasp. Even if you don't know Japan, you should be able to do well. If anyone needs advice, let me know.

Yusa = coolness.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:

It has a nice attitude, and the storyline isn't too hard to grasp. Even if you don't know Japan, you should be able to do well. If anyone needs advice, let me know.

Yusa = coolness.
Let me borrow it.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Rade Kuruc:
EvilWasabi:

Yusa = coolness.
Let me borrow it.
Come over and I'll let you play it.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
Rade Kuruc:
EvilWasabi:

Yusa = coolness.
Let me borrow it.
Come over and I'll let you play it.
I'd love to, but I have summer school. I'll pay shipping.

Igniz

Island Native,
What's the problem with you guys .. we get an update and all of a sudden , you decide to piss and moan about it calling it gay and stuff. Be glad we didn't get a tired character like Kyo as mascot.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Igniz:
What's the problem with you guys .. we get an update and all of a sudden , you decide to piss and moan about it calling it gay and stuff. Be glad we didn't get a tired character like Kyo as mascot.
Did a ROM user say something that has already been said?

Igniz

Island Native,
Kernow , fuck you. I follow other people's advice by getting out of the war room just to be welcomed by a bunch of elitist pricks calling me "A stupid Neo-Geo-Less rom user" and a War room moron. So much for trying to post in General Discussion , i guess.

aria

Former Moderator
Igniz:
Amen.

I think they're cool. If folks haven't caught onto the kitch-cool factor then they probably thought the cover art on Rage of the Dragons was the best in a decade.

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
welcomed by a bunch of elitist pricks calling me "A stupid Neo-Geo-Less rom user"
I know exactly what u mean I get so tired of super geeks especially in the war room that are obsessed with thefact that the own an AES/MVS :rolleyes: it pisses the hell out of me. I PLAY PORTS AND I HAVE AN NGPC! Just because I am not some fat fucking rich kid whose mommy and daddy could afford a neo doesnt make blue bloods that have MVS's better or anything, it is the same game one for a 10th of the price + it has extras.
---------------
Sorry for the rant
Do you guys know if the club is going to be Japanese only or will they support enlish and spanish speakers as well?

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
Sickliquid86:
welcomed by a bunch of elitist pricks calling me "A stupid Neo-Geo-Less rom user"
I know exactly what u mean I get so tired of super geeks especially in the war room that are obsessed with thefact that the own an AES/MVS :rolleyes: it pisses the hell out of me. I PLAY PORTS AND I HAVE AN NGPC! Just because I am not some fat fucking rich kid whose mommy and daddy could afford a neo doesnt make blue bloods that have MVS's better or anything, it is the same game one for a 10th of the price + it has extras.
That must be sweet to be a rich boy, working six days a week at a piss-poor, low paying job is the pits :(

I hate working hard to earn what I own.

buster_broon

The Rock,
i think its funny when people believe that neo owners are rich

heck you could get a boxed neo and a game cheaper than a next gen console :)

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer

heck you could get a boxed neo and a game cheaper than a next gen console
you can get an used xbox with halo, CVS 2,Dead or Alive 3, Metal Gear Solid 2 and a ps2 converter with arcade stick for $300. For that price you can buy yourself an AES used for $300 how is that not more expensive?

skam

Super Spy Agent
Sickliquid86:

heck you could get a boxed neo and a game cheaper than a next gen console
you can get an used xbox with halo, CVS 2,Dead or Alive 3, Metal Gear Solid 2 and a ps2 converter with arcade stick for $300. For that price you can buy yourself an AES used for $300 how is that not more expensive?
1 slot MVS - $60
Homebrew supergun - $50
Joystick - $15
MVS Carts - a fair bit less than $100 in most cases.

DOA3 or Last Blade? Hmmmm... let me think.

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
Electroman:
I'm happy that they are running a fan club but huh? Does playmore freking love Easter or something? I mean cmon, to what demographic are they trying to appeal to here, 4 year olds? Jeeze, even most kids under 10 will still think its GAY.

I say make a sequel to NAM'75, call it SNKWORLDKILLERS'75, and shoot these two bastards full of fucking holes?

Playmore, you insulted us!

Oh, this fan club cannot possibly be worldwide, they would have billions more people laugh at them instead of just the Japan population.
Shut the hell up, and quit posturing. People who enjoy games for what they are know how cool this is.

buster_broon

The Rock,
Sickliquid86:
the funny thing is i bet you that you have never ever looked into buying a neo system - ever

one from Japan shipped would cost you around $180 - even cheaper if you decided to use airmail and i bet the package would come with a game

i have 3 systems and i have never paid over 229usd for one of them and the one that cost me 229 was a brand new 330,xxx system

so before you start crying boo hoo i cant afford one look into it first shame shame shame

Sickliquid86

Galford's Armourer
1 slot MVS - $60
Homebrew supergun - $50
Joystick - $15
MVS Carts - a fair bit less than $100 in most cases.

DOA3 or Last Blade? Hmmmm... let me think.
I thought the smallest they made was two slot, what is "homebrew" super gun, I am familiar with a super gun but not a homebrew one.

the funny thing is i bet you that you have never ever looked into buying a neo system - ever

one from Japan shipped would cost you around $180 - even cheaper if you decided to use airmail and i bet the package would come with a game

i have 3 systems and i have never paid over 229usd for one of them and the one that cost me 229 was a brand new 330,xxx system

so before you start crying boo hoo i cant afford one look into it first
maybe it is the fact that I have been looking at HK stores and US importers mostly, possibly there prices are outrageous. Could you give me a link to where I can find one at that price, and games. I would be very interested thanx mr_t

buster_broon

The Rock,
Sickliquid86:
I thought the smallest they made was two slot, what is "homebrew" super gun, I am familiar with a super gun but not a homebrew one.
Nope they come in 1,2,4 + 6 slots

maybe it is the fact that I have been looking at HK stores and US importers mostly, possibly there prices are outrageous. Could you give me a link to where I can find one at that price, and games. I would be very interested thanx mr_t
1 on ebay right now for 240usd from Japan with 5 games - 3 are very good and the other 2 are ho humm