PCE Super SD System 3 - Terraonion New Product (Dec 2017)

Recap

Zero's Secretary
Hi,

Sorry if this was asked before -- will the IMG-CUE format be supported from the get-go? Seems it's quite popular due to Trurip conventions, with many games absent in Redump's lists.

Thanks.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Hi,

Sorry if this was asked before -- will the IMG-CUE format be supported from the get-go? Seems it's quite popular due to Trurip conventions, with many games absent in Redump's lists.

Thanks.

The cart currently supports cue+iso and cue+bin, but adding cue+wav is easy. cue+mp3 and similar formats with compressed audio won't be supported.

From the FAQ on the first page.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Can't help but chuckle that Recap would need a recap:keke:

Recap

Zero's Secretary
That info is outdated since the manual already states that WAV-CUE has already been added. And of course it doesn't address my question, which was about IMG-CUE. The irony.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
That info is outdated since the manual already states that WAV-CUE has already been added. And of course it doesn't address my question, which was about IMG-CUE. The irony.

Can you PM me with a link to something I can test and I will report back in the thread.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
.CCD is not planned for the first firmware release, as there is little benefit of that format over .cue .

We have noticed some dumps that have .ccd and .cue files in them, and they work fine, the .img file of clonecd is readable with an appropiate .cue in those dumps.

Here's another recap for you, Recap.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
hi, do you confirm that i will receive an email when my Super SD System will be shipped?
thank you!

Some days... I sit in chat... and fuckin' facepalm a lot...

It's mainly when I see a random question like this... when there's PAGES of posts... that indicate the current situ... especially with shipping of the SD 3's...

It's people like you Legolas who go... like... "FUCK... why should I read anything..."... /clicks quick reply...

@legolas... you have been guilty of this MANY times in the past...

ONE day... i may get tired of facepalming after reading your posts... and go straight to... "Fuckin' over your account" mode.....

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Looks like you scared everyone off Rot :keke:

Y'all can still talk about how excited you are for this!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Yodd got some of you to pm Dredd which was hilarious to regular members :keke:

That was fucking amazing. I couldn't believe that anyone would do it, but I guess there are people here who don't know what the deal is.

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
Considering that it's an unwritten rule and there are a lot of new people who are here for this device. I don't really think it's hard to believe at all. Once the TerraOnion forum opens many of the new people will probably bounce.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Considering that it's an unwritten rule and there are a lot of new people who are here for this device. I don't really think it's hard to believe at all. Once the TerraOnion forum opens many of the new people will probably bounce.

You seem super upset over what was a very small prank that netted you a 24hr ban. Consider growing a sense of humor.

DoDonpachi

n00b
About the issue :
We got a solution since monday,
We are working on explain it, doing videos to compare the original RGB signal and the current one.
So everyone can understands what happened from a real point, not only listening those guys pretending this is world´s end.

It was not the big issue some guys prentended to be, but there was an issue for sure. So we are going to deliver a solution as we did with anyone having one with neosd.

No one is going to get dissapointed with the solution (atleast we think so).

Solution took some time, preparing the videos to explain it takes time aswel.

So, again, let us work and clamn down.

Before the week ends everything will come back to normal situation and life will go on.
Alex,

Hi Alex,
any updates?