Oklahoma Man Uses AR-15 to Kill Three Teen Home Intruders

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Unless he grabs those high dollar AES titles and throws them in a bag lol, fuck that tv

This goes without saying.

Dudes are so dumb that they more likely to take the XBox games over the Neo Geo Games. I wouldn't worry about that.

Was thinking this exact thing. Need to worry more about your xbox or ps.

Last edited:

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Oklahoma's law states that a person who is attacked in their home "has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."

So in Oklahoma you can shoot someone to prevent a forcible felony it seems. So would a robbery count as a forcible felony and if so at what point in the robbery would it not be ok to shoot?

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Oklahoma's law states that a person who is attacked in their home "has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force, if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony."

So in Oklahoma you can shoot someone to prevent a forcible felony it seems. So would a robbery count as a forcible felony and if so at what point in the robbery would it not be ok to shoot?

Felonies are usually dictated by a monitory value. i.e.a car.

Like i said its grey, are you in the car? No, then dont shoot. Is he trying to run you over? Attempted murder with a weapon. Shoot.

Its all dependent and situational, arson is another reason. Will it cause bodily harm. You have to show intent.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy

at about this point

shooting a burglar in the back leaving with your valuables.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
Defending your home. It's cool how us Americans have way different opinions on some topics.

Allow me to suggest Insurance.

1. Effective 24/7
2. Reasonably priced
3. No one dies

If someone comes and steals a bunch of my shit, I just get a check and buy it again.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Allow me to suggest Insurance.

1. Effective 24/7
2. Reasonably priced
3. No one dies

If someone comes and steals a bunch of my shit, I just get a check and buy it again.

Most homeowners insurances do not count collectibles in their policies. Some companies do have it for an extra charge, but you have to itemize and they determine if its worth what you say. On top of that you get a percentage of the value not the whole.

I get what your saying, no loss of life, i just dont think its a good argument one way or the other.

This is about self defense and should not be about defense of things.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Throwing knives are often non-lethal. I'm just saying. Put in some effort and you avoid all sorts of drama.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Throwing knives are often non-lethal. I'm just saying. Put in some effort and you avoid all sorts of drama.

Nonononononononono. Bad idea setting yourself up for a lawsuit. A losing lawsuit. Shoot to wound is not a thing.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member

I don't think anyone is questioning the notion of self defense.

Some members (myself) have questioned the concept of killing in the defense things.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
:keke: When are we going to have another "best new member" poll?

Not for a while... and even if we did... LukeGayWalker69 there wouldn't be on it...

xROTx

PS. You must have fookin' low standards to think his posts are anything of quality yet...

SmaMan

Cheng's Errand Boy
Oh yay my home state is in the news again!

Christ... why can't it just be another earthquake?

Lukejaywalker23

Not for a while... and even if we did... LukeGayWalker69 there wouldn't be on it...

xROTx

PS. You must have fookin' low standards to think his posts are anything of quality yet...

Dang I thought we were better than that rot

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member

xROTx

I saw being sarcastic. Serious about the throwing knives though. Dead serious.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Dang I thought we were better than that rot

Shush...

... You're gonna find I read a lot of stuff...

xROTx

PS. Next time you quote me... Imagine a very drunk azn who may take the post as not the way it was intended...

..and when he sobers up... he may not admit he did anything wrong... and you are fooked over for a while...

Lukejaywalker23

Most homeowners insurances do not count collectibles in their policies. Some companies do have it for an extra charge, but you have to itemize and they determine if its worth what you say. On top of that you get a percentage of the value not the whole.

I get what your saying, no loss of life, i just dont think its a good argument one way or the other.

Some stole my entire gun safe and few hundred dollars cash among other things while I was out of town for a few weeks with work as you can guess didn't get cash replaced and only got about $500 dollars for prob 10k worth of stolen guns.

Last edited: