offical wwe thread

Insaneclown

ICP Suxorz
Arcademan said:
From PWTorch.com...

-For those wondering, the John Cena nightclub fight mention by Jim Ross is going to be a storyline on Smackdown to explain Cena's absence from TV while he films "The Marine" in Australia while also setting up a feud for him upon his return.

So thats why he lost his title to Triple C...to make a movie...huh.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Insaneclown said:
So thats why he lost his title to Triple C...to make a movie...huh.

Yep...also with Booker T on the somewhat injured list, someone had to take the title ;)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
WWE SHOCKERS

After a presence in the news for the controversy involving blaming HHH for the recent lack of interest in WWE RAW, Pat Patterson has officially resigned from WWE. Sources date his resignation back to October 5th.

The longtime WWE employee will remain with the company until Taboo Tuesday, where he will give his final farewell and leave the promotion.

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
DARK ANDY said:
WWE SHOCKERS

After a presence in the news for the controversy involving blaming HHH for the recent lack of interest in WWE RAW, Pat Patterson has officially resigned from WWE. Sources date his resignation back to October 5th.

The longtime WWE employee will remain with the company until Taboo Tuesday, where he will give his final farewell and leave the promotion.

what a sad day for wwe

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
Arcademan said:
Yep...also with Booker T on the somewhat injured list, someone had to take the title ;)

im surprized they didnt give it to "mr.steal the spotlight all the freaking time"r.v.d

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
punkGuyta said:
im surprized they didnt give it to "mr.steal the spotlight all the freaking time"r.v.d

Thankfully, we're seeing less and less of him every week. :buttrock:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
WWE SHOCKERS

Post #2397 here also had the news but thanks for the confirmation ;)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
SMACKDOWN MATCHES

Rob Van Dam VS Rene Dupree

Charlie Haas VS Billy Kidman

BATTLE ROYALE for No. 1 Contender to US Title

Undertaker VS Heidenreich

JBL VS Hardcore Holly {Hardcore} [WWE Title]

Carlito Caribbean Cool VS No. 1 Contender

Eddie Guerrero VS Luther Reigns

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
"WRESTLER" ARRESTED

"Wrestler Accused Of Stabbing Opponent 14 Times In Florida Match

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A professional wrestler accused of stabbing his opponent 14 times with a prop during a match has been arrested on a charge of aggravated battery.

Both wrestlers in the local Thunder Wrestling Federation event told police the prop was brought in as part of what in wrestling is known as "hard-core," where it is not uncommon to see such props as knives, chains, bats and barbed wire.

The Sunday event's promoter said it wasn't supposed to be hard-core.

Police charged Jerome Young, 41, of Smyrna, Ga., who goes by the ring name of New Jack, with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. He was being held under $40,003 bond Tuesday in the Duval County Jail. A court appearance was set for Nov. 2."

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
DARK ANDY said:
SMACKDOWN MATCHES

any word on who might be in the battle royale?

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
punkGuyta said:
any word on who might be in the battle royale?

I read the spoilers, so I know. :smirk:

BUUUUTTTT, I'll tell you the Royale itself will be great, and the victor will be good as well.

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
DARK ANDY said:

BUUUUTTTT, I'll tell you the Royale itself will be great, and the victor will be good as well.

guess ill have to watch smackdown this week

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
DARK ANDY said:
SMACKDOWN MATCHES

That many matches? Damn, that's good considering that's how many matches used to be on SD! before the brand extension.

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
Razial said:
That many matches? Damn, that's good considering that's how many matches used to be on SD! before the brand extension.

at least 3 of those will end in dqs im guessing

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Razial said:

Heh. Beats that one night when RAW had a total of TWO matches for its 2 hour + broadcast :eek_2:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:

So did I...damn those spoilers ;)

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The best thing to happen to the WWWF in a long time.
The only good memory I have of PP is in the early eighties when he broke what i believe to be KayFaybe in an interview with Ivan Koloff after IK smacked him senseless as they sit down in an empty arena (forgot).
PP called IK a LIAR to his face several times while IK was explaining what happened in an altercation between him and another wrestler. After the 'punch-like' slap,PP rushed after IK calling him a "bald headed son of a b***" CUT TAPE.
-BB

Arcademan said:
Pat Patterson resigns from WWE...

From PWTorch.com...

-Pat Patterson gave his notice to WWE last Tuesday and will be retiring this week. He had cut back his duties tremendously several years ago, but went through stretches of being more active or less active behind the scenes. He worked very closely with The Rock during Rock's boom period. He recently had major disagreements with Triple H behind the scenes, which may have contributed to his leaving the company. During the '80s expansion years he was Vince McMahon's main booker.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Arcademan said:
Heh. Beats that one night when RAW had a total of TWO matches for its 2 hour + broadcast :eek_2:

Yeah, but the quality of those 2 was A+++

These 7 combined should be about C

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
The best thing to happen to the WWWF in a long time.
The only good memory I have of PP is in the early eighties when he broke what i believe to be KayFaybe in an interview with Ivan Koloff after IK smacked him senseless as they sit down in an empty arena (forgot).
PP called IK a LIAR to his face several times while IK was explaining what happened in an altercation between him and another wrestler. After the 'punch-like' slap,PP rushed after IK calling him a "bald headed son of a b***" CUT TAPE.
-BB

Pat Patterson was never even a good wrestler, mind you.

Hell, I don't even know why they kept him for so long, probably as a Status symbol, like Vince can say "Oh yeah, well I've got a Crossdressing homosexual employed, take that!"

Now that Johnny Stamboli is with the company, they've already got a Gay person, no need for wrinkly ass now. :smirk:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:
Yeah, but the quality of those 2 was A+++

These 7 combined should be about C

Very true indeed. I rather have match quality than quantity any day of the week :)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Arcademan said:
Very true indeed. I rather have match quality than quantity any day of the week :)

the problem arises when you get a low amount of matches, combined with low quality all around.

See Bad Blood 2003 for that.

I hate when they only give you 7-8 matches for a PPV, that's way too low for 3 Hours, plus minimum half of the matches are bad/short, like Unforgiven 2004.

Reality Check

World Hero
DARK ANDY said:
SMACKDOWN MATCHES

RVD vs Durpee AGAIN?!?! They wrestle on Smackdown, Velocity and Heat. Enough already!

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Reality Check said:
RVD vs Durpee AGAIN?!?! They wrestle on Smackdown, Velocity and Heat. Enough already!

Mwahahha, next we will get RVD VS Dupree......at Survivor Series!

j/k