offical wwe thread

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
How about Taeler Hendrix vs Mandy Leon?

as far as women's wrestling

LU > SHIMMER > Shine > Women of Honor > Knockouts > NXT > Smackdown > Raw

Meant to come back to this a while ago but got buzy with life things

No it wasn't as good as Taeler vs, Mandy which also had some sloppy bits but I give it the edge over Charlotte vs Bayley as ROH never dropped that story, even while Taeler and Mandy branched off to other opponents they still had links through either commentators mentioning it or youtube segments while until they're near each other WWE barely mentions Charlotte/Bayley and that I give SD Live more of a nod with how Becky/Bliss' feud is playing out

As for rankings:

NXT - Women Of Honor - Smackdown - Raw - Shine - Shimmer -Knockouts

I don't include Lucha Underground since it's rare the ladies go against each other since it's mostly against dudes and there's always a high level stream of shenanigans at play, Shimmer would be higher up but they only do two to three shows a year

Switching gears:

Wrestlekingdom 11 = loved it, LIJ is the faction of NJPW. NJPW really needs to get World in the US app store and on PS4/Live as I'd gladly add them to my pay service list

WWE UK Tourney = loving it, I've seen some of these guys via grainy Dailymotion vids but it's been great seeing them in HD, Pete Dunne is my pick to win it

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Keith Lee has signed with Evolve.

Now what the hell is ROH supposed to do with Shane Taylor? They shouldn't have signed Taylor unless they could also get Lee.

Silas Young and Beer City Bruiser are looking for a third guy to pursue the Six Man Tag Titles. I think that's the best fit for Taylor. That or the Rebellion.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Keith Lee has signed with Evolve.

Now what the hell is ROH supposed to do with Shane Taylor? They shouldn't have signed Taylor unless they could also get Lee.

Silas Young and Beer City Bruiser are looking for a third guy to pursue the Six Man Tag Titles. I think that's the best fit for Taylor. That or the Rebellion.

Rebellion all the way

famicommander

15 Year Member
But the Rebellion already has three wrestlers. I wouldn't want Taylor to move Coleman/King/Titus out of a regular wrestling role. All three are better than Shane Taylor.

Young and BCB would be a credible team to add to the six man scene with Taylor.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
But the Rebellion already has three wrestlers. I wouldn't want Taylor to move Coleman/King/Titus out of a regular wrestling role. All three are better than Shane Taylor.

Young and BCB would be a credible team to add to the six man scene with Taylor.

I'd swap him out with Coleman cause he feels like Coleman is just there not really doing anything and that has been my frustration about The Rebellion. Three great wrestlers just treading water

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
It's true...it's DAMN True!!! Angle to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame

WWE announced today that Olympic gold medalist and twelve-time world champion Kurt Angle will in fact be headlining this year's WWE Hall of Fame class.

On the topic of his induction, Angle told ESPN (who broke the news shortly before WWE's official announcement) the following "It's a huge honor. This is the only Hall of Fame that I'm not in and probably [the one] I want to be in the most. This is the one that means the most for me. I had a lot of fun entertaining the fans for seven years with WWE, and I'm glad that my hard work paid off."

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member
I'd swap him out with Coleman cause he feels like Coleman is just there not really doing anything and that has been my frustration about The Rebellion. Three great wrestlers just treading water

I think the Rebellion should take the Six Man belts off the Kingdom so Matt Taven can move into the singles title scene(s). Then Marseglia and O'Ryan can be an up-and-coming tag team duo.

famicommander

15 Year Member
ROH is expecting its biggest crowd ever for Supercard of Honor XI on April 1.

Signed to appear so far:
Matt and Jeff Hardy (TNA)
The Young Bucks
Adam Cole
YOSHI HASHI (NJPW)
Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)
Volador Jr (CMLL)
Dragon Lee (CMLL)
Dalton Castle challenging whomever is ROH World Champ at the time

We'll see who else makes the card. They rented a 4,000 seat arena so you've got to figure all the big ROH regulars will be there. Briscoes, Daniels, Kaz, Lethal, Page, Scurll, Ospreay, Fish, etc. The question is, do they bring in any more big guns? Cody Rhodes, Okada, Tanahashi, Shibata, Minoru Suzuki, Ultimo Guerrero, Rush, Kenny Omega, Naito?

They can't do a live PPV or show it on TV because of TNA talent appearing, but it'll hit rohwrestling.com for VOD quickly and DVD a little later.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Cornette is just an angry old bag of sausages who hasn't done anything productive in the business in decades.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Cornette is just an angry old bag of sausages who hasn't done anything productive in the business in decades.

I disagree. He is still doing what he does best.

Run his mouth, work people up and piss people off.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Pissing off Vince Russo isn't the same as pissing people off

I'll give Corney his historian knowledge but find his get off my lawn rants to be sad funny

Flippy shit

famicommander

15 Year Member
I still can't believe WWE actually did a tribute to Jimmy Snuka, who deserved to die in jail for beating his girlfriend to death. Probably would have, too, except Vince McMahon showed up when the police were interviewing Snuka about the murder with a mysterious briefcase and made it all go away.

Vince should rot in jail too.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
I'm not as my fb feed was filled with folks acting like they didn't know he killed that woman

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the year Hogan's bitch ass returns to WWE TV

Fuck him and Snuka

famicommander

15 Year Member
Fuck Hogan too, but let's not mention him in the same sentence as Snuka. One's a racist super narcissistic asshole, the other beat another human being to death with his bare hands.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I know right....

New Jack Kayfabed about killing 3 people and everybody freaked out.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Oh yeah, the RR is today huh? Totally forgot about it.

Did you stick your dick in between her tits?

tWkG4eQ%20-%20Imgur_zps1rig7pk9.gif

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Funny New Jack being mentioned, I just watched a clip of him and Mustafa crashing a Cornette interview. It was really good. New Jack saying before an in ring interview, Cornette told him just go out and piss white people off. Jim's just smiling, nodding and laughing. There's more to it than that.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Funny New Jack being mentioned, I just watched a clip of him and Mustafa crashing a Cornette interview. It was really good. New Jack saying before an in ring interview, Cornette told him just go out and piss white people off. Jim's just smiling, nodding and laughing. There's more to it than that.

I recently saw that too.

Cornette really knew hot work the White Trash marks in his "Territory".

Between the Gangtas and The Hillary Clinton worshiping Tammy Lynn Fytch.