offical wwe thread

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I will forever wonder just what Boss a Man thought of the dog kennel match with Al Snow

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Joey Ryan has been destroying the internet

If I'm TNA I'm thinking damn, we really shouldn't have run him out like that. Dude has gotten in shape and he's awfully entertaining.

Granted, I don't know if he'd shine quite as much in a fed where dick-based battle royale eliminations aren't a thing, but still.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Joey Ryan's initial angle in TNA was amazing. It was the last time that Impact was worth watching (Bobby' Roode's heel turn also helped).

It was such an awesome "worked shoot" where I still don't know how much was pre-planned and how much was "Real". It was one of the few times that someone got a TNA Meme Sign (87%) on WWE TV.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Joey Ryan is legitimately great in ring and he's got good mic skills and a good character.

He's one of the co-founders and owners of Pro Wrestling Guerilla, so if you want to see him at his best you could look at his matches there. He's currently in Lucha Underground as well, which is awesome.

He's also wrestled for WWE, TNA, ROH, Paragon, CHIKARA, NWA, Wrestling Society X, Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, Combat Zone Wrestling, FIP, Rev Pro, and DDT among others.

Kind of funny that he's just now getting recognition and it's because of gag spots.

As far as TNA, you could build multiple promotions out of guys/gals they've let get away. AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Jay Lethal, Christopher Daniels, Roderick Strong, Kazuchika Okada, Kenny King, Low Ki, Chavo Guerrero, Joey Ryan, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, the Dudley Boys, Rhino, Stevie Richards, The Young Bucks, Frankie Kazarian, Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley, CM Punk, Mil Muertes, Jack Evans, Trent Baretta, Nick Aldis, Sting, Brian Cage, Caprice Coleman, Colt Cabana, Cliff Compton, MsChif, Taeler Hendrix, Amber O'Neal, Brooke Adams, Sara Del Rey, Awesome Kong, Alissa Flash, Tara...

I could keep going. All of those wrestlers are still active except Punk, and that's not even half of them.

Last edited:

famicommander

15 Year Member
Impact on Pop, first run live viewership only
Clip show 1: 111,000
Clip show 2: 136,000
Week 1: 255,000
Week 2: 288,000
Week 3: 321,000
Week 4: 339,000 <-- Matt Hardy wins title
Week 5: 295,000
Week 6: 276,000
Week 7: 273,000
Week 8: 210,000
Week 9: 258,000
Week 10: 220,000

Matt Hardy's win just destroyed the momentum they had started building when they debuted on Pop.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
One thing I'll say about TNA is that they did a much better job with Mark LoMonaco.

Take away the Bully Ray character and his career drop several pegs.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Lucha Underground is where it's at, fellas.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
If it was viable I'd watch it. Youtube quality gets old pretty quick...

famicommander

15 Year Member
Viable in what sense?

You can find 720p rips of the episodes, by the way.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Viable in what sense?

You can find 720p rips of the episodes, by the way.

As in torrents? I'm not into spending much time looking for shit anymore nor dealing with torrents, if it's easy access via PC and multimedia devices I'm down but I'm not interested in downloads nor cable.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Jacqueline Moore and Stan Hansen will complete the 2016 WWE Hall of Fame Class.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
As in torrents? I'm not into spending much time looking for shit anymore nor dealing with torrents, if it's easy access via PC and multimedia devices I'm down but I'm not interested in downloads nor cable.

It takes like 5-10 minutes tops to search and download an episode.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Taya vs. Brian Cage from tonight's Lucha Underground is something that you won't ever see on WWE TV.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Well herb, as long as we're not talking about youtube and it's decent quality I'm all ears...

Kat.CR is the torrent site I use. That combined with utorrent is always pretty good, as long as you have decent internet.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Taya vs. Brian Cage from tonight's Lucha Underground is something that you won't ever see on WWE TV.

The 3-way title match between Puma, Pentagon and Mil may have been the match of the year. Some amazing spots in that one.