Odd habits

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
She could help you with your calculus homework but if you opened an umbrella in the house she'd slap the shit out of you.

Hahaha, that's sig worthy. :lolz:

I have this thing where if I need to move some stuff from one place to another, I'll load myself up with it so I can move it all at once instead of making 2-3 trips.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I always check if my fly is up in public. Give myself a sly feel...yep she's all good.

Holy shit, do I do this as well...I check my fly constantly...

I have another thing with possible boogers in my nose. While in public, if I get even the slightest thought that I may have something in my nose, my social interaction skills will quickly start to deteriorate to the point where I am forced to go look into a mirror or else I won't be able to carry on even the simplest of conversations.

I cannot sit in a restaurant with my back to the main entrance...I have to see who is coming and going at all times.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Holy shit, do I do this as well...I check my fly constantly...

I have another thing with possible boogers in my nose. While in public, if I get even the slightest thought that I may have something in my nose, my social interaction skills will quickly start to deteriorate to the point where I am forced to go look into a mirror or else I won't be able to carry on even the simplest of conversations.

I cannot sit in a restaurant with my back to the main entrance...I have to see who is coming and going at all times.

I got that booger hang up too. Pro tip: Pretend youre looking at your phone and turn on the front facing camera for a quick check.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I post on a neo geo forum almost daily. It's sadly the only forum i go to anymore.
That seems odd to me

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Hahaha, that's sig worthy. :lolz:

I have this thing where if I need to move some stuff from one place to another, I'll load myself up with it so I can move it all at once instead of making 2-3 trips.

I do that too, I hate doing multiple trips.

I can't sleep with socks on.

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
Like many of you, I also pace when I talk on the phone. Unlike most of you (probably), I pace exclusively in a counter-clockwise direction while tracing patterns that are on the ground (i.e. tile patterns, lines on concrete). I think it's because my left leg is slightly shorter, so I tend to turn that way as my weight shifts. I have done this for at least a decade, and have no idea when I started doing it.

I also make sounds when I eat. Like, actual onomatopoeia sounds as I take a bite of something. I blame it on watching too many cartoons growing up, I just associate actions with sounds.

Last edited:

Llama

Armored Scrum Object
I also make sounds when I eat. Like, actual onomatopoeia sounds as I take a bite of something. I blame it on watching too many cartoons growing up, I just associate actions with sounds.

I know a guy that when drinking something, it sounds like he is crushing ice. It is one of the most annoying sounds I can think of. Even more so than someone else's baby crying. So annoying!!!