Norcal Gathering Thread

BIG

sony fanboy
jindo said:
How about 1st weekend of October for the next gathering? Any suggestions? :eye::eye:

You and Roger need to get down here for our L.A. get-together;)

BIG-

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Bigp0ppaLarge said:
You and Roger need to get down here for our L.A. get-together;)

BIG-

I will... just let me know when Chai.
I must destroy Phil in "his" game to make up for stealing my Bang Bead cart for $50 shipped. And I must tell Jose that I hate him in person. :make_fac:

Disclaimer - All things mentioned above are a joke between me and the person mention. No harm was meant by them.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Definitely need to go down south one of these days. I need to check out Chai's collections of dvd's. :glee: :eye::eye:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Well it seems 300wins and I will be heading down SoCal for gathering next weekend. If anyone from bay area interested in being part of this great road trip let 300wins know. :eek_2:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Welcome back gemen!!!

Whoa??!! Finally The World Warrior returns to bay area. Hey gemen how was your trip? :eek_2:

Anyhow if you're having gathering this weekend I'm there. :D

gemen

Mickey's Coach
Hey Jindo, long time no see. How you been? My trip was okay, spend 16 hours on the airplane is not fun. KOF98 is always with me when I am not at home :buttrock:. let's get ready for the meetup this weekend.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Cool, I'll talk to Roger later today to see if he can drive us there. :loco: I haven't played 98 for while since I've been playing more 2002 lately. :eek_2:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Finally I get a chance to play gemen this weekend. Man, it's been too long....:eye::eye:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Holy crap, why is this thread still alive?
We all know that NorCal people are so flakey, they couldn't get together if they were all locked up in the same jail cell. :make_fac:

Bump for old thread that never die.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Gemen - we might show little late on Sunday. My work scheduled me on Sunday morning on last minute :mad:. I should be at Roger's place around 1pm. :(

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
gemen has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

gemen. I'll pass on that 2 slot.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
BTW I'm free all day on Saturday so PM me if you want to meet on Saturday. :)

gemen

Mickey's Coach
PM cleaned.

Saturday is cool to me. Actually another fellow Gamefan will come to my place around 1:30PM, Jindo & 300wins you are welcome to come at 1:30 PM, or 1PM.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Another fine gathering at gemen's place on Saturday. Thanks for having us over for 5 hours of non stop KOF02 action :eek::buttrock:. Hope you have a good trip at China and when you come back we should definitely play again.

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
jindo said:
Another fine gathering at gemen's place on Saturday. Thanks for having us over for 5 hours of non stop KOF02 action :eek::buttrock:. Hope you have a good trip at China and when you come back we should definitely play again.

Damn 5 hours straight. :eek:

I only play my Neo MVS games less then 4 hours a month.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
datalogik said:
Damn 5 hours straight. :eek:

I only play my Neo MVS games less then 4 hours a month.

That's because some of us actually buy the Neo NOT to *gasp* hoard and actually play them! :rolleyes:

Bump for flakey bastards. :make_fac:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
gemen - let us know when you come back for some 5hours of non-stop KOF02 sessions again. :eek_2:

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
jindo said:

I promise to be at the Bay Area 2K5 Meeting.. :mr_t:

Just pick the KOF in which you guys want to get their asses kicked and we'll
be set.