Norcal Gathering Thread

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
300wins - let me know when you head down south man. Although I'd probably prefer flying instead of 5 hour drive. :eek_2:

Curt

apostate
G4's "pulse" show, has the coverage of CGE this week, I thought it was cool seeing the anchorlady there...

Also, my girlfriend and I were on there for a flash, at about 33 minutes into it, she's playing a yellow brickout cab and I am kneeling down messing with the coin mechanism...

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
ya, Rog has some nice neo mvs carts! not to mention those 2 kick ass sony pvm series RGB monitors he has! all in all nice get together at his place.

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Well I've changed the title of this thread to "Norcal gathering" thread. So instead of having individual gathering threads I thought it would be better to keep all Norcal gathering threads into one. :)

As for the next gathering.... don't know yet. :eek_2: :eye:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
datalogik said:
Jindo - sell me your 2 slot! :buttrock:

:eek_2: Sorry John; the 2slot is not for sale... yet.... :eek_2: But I have a complete gamers condition AES system for sale. :tickled: :eek_2:

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
oh nm, i've seen that, that's the one with the home made ventilation hole? :tickled:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Well the AES system that you saw at Roger's place was my fully modded AES unit. I have another AES (normal) unit complete with foams/manuals etc. Next time when you come over to Roger's place, I'll bring some AES goodies that I'm selling. Since I'd rather have you check it out personally before you buy them. :)

datalogik

Zero's Tailor,
ya, that'd be cool, im planning on buying least a few more AES systems, (one modded one un-modded) cuz i want to put the super mint one i have now in storage. collect the not so expensive fighters/shooters on AES, and the rest MVS, since it's cheaper. :P

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Okay, well just let me know when you're planning on visiting Roger. BTW it has to be either Mon/Tue or Thu evening; since I'm working on Wed/Fri/Sat/Sun and Roger has to go to his parents in weekends.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
datalogik said:
ya, Rog has some nice neo mvs carts! not to mention those 2 kick ass sony pvm series RGB monitors he has! all in all nice get together at his place.

Wanna buy one of my Sony PVM-2530? $500, and you come and pick it up yourself. :loco:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
As soon as gemen returns from his business trip, we'll probably have another gathering this month. :eye:

OldMan

n00b
Just curious. What games are usually played at these gatherings? KoF? Garou? SamSho? others?

Dean

Choi's Clawmaker
OldMan said:
Just curious. What games are usually played at these gatherings? KoF? Garou? SamSho? others?

it's all about Magical Drop 3. As such gemen owns everyone and I own everyone except gemen.

I guess some KoF gets play time.
idiot2.gif

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
mvs

Thanks again for the MVS kit D-lite, it's one of the better ones I own 4 sure...
BTW
whens teh next meetin'??
gemen's?
300?

(I couldn't make it after the show cause I had to go to a wedding in oakland that night :crying: , I know I missed out on my chance to show off my 'stuff :glee: ')

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I think the Chinese government is holding gemen hostage. :loco:

Next gathering can be at my place if gemen isn't around in October. I wonder how many people will flake this time. :glee:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
Well I'm on vacation Oct 1st ~ 13th so I'm available for some gathering. :eye::eye:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
jindo said:
Well I'm on vacation Oct 1st ~ 13th so I'm available for some gathering. :eye::eye:

You're always over at my place anyway that you're no longer consider a guest remember. It's a given that you will be here, regardless. :tickled:

jindo

Sakura's Bank Manager
How about 1st weekend of October for the next gathering? Any suggestions? :eye::eye: