NitD delays, shots for it coming hopefully.......

simon

Zero's Secretary
Originally posted by Mouse_Master:
So.... When is NitD coming out? I know NeoLord doesn't have a clue, neither do I. We briefly spoke of it. So saying he will have pics next week is a little premature....

It was scheduled for February 5th in Japan, with a starting price of 68,000yens for the MVS kit.

Perhaps it' s beeen delayed a little but I'm sure that it'll appear soon in Japanese arcades (Perhaps it' s even already out by now)

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
INCASE YOU DIDNT KNOW MOUSE PEOPLE BUY THE CARTS TO "RE-SELL" AT SOME POINT, ARCADE OPERATORS, HOPE THAT WHEN THE GAME "WAINES" IN POPULARITY, THEY WILL GET MONEY BACK, SO I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU THINK (IF THEY GAVE EM AWAY, THAT WOULD BE LUNASEA)

OH, SO ME NOT PLAYING ISNT SUPPORTING?
LIKE NEOBOMBERMAN SAID IF IT SUX IN THE ARCADE, GAMES WONT GET MADE, SIMPLE!
ITS THE ARCADE OPERATORS YOU GOT TO GIVE THE CASH, NOT YOURSELF ONCE.....
THEYRE THE GUYS WITH MORE MONEY THAN BOTH OF US COMBINED AND THEY AINT ABOUT TO WASTE IT ON GAMES PEOPLE PLAY AT HOME.....
AS I SAID, ILL GET THE MVS "IF" I LIKE THE GAME LATER DOWN THE TRACK......

THANK YOU, YES TITHING....THATS THE WORD!

I FOR ONE DO NOT WANT TO SEE THE PICS, ngf PIX, FROM A ngf FAN.....

AND BIOMOTOR, THE TERRIBLE THING IS, THEY GET TO CHOOSE THE MCDONALDS THEY EAT AT........SO THEY CANT BE GIVEN BOTULISM UNLESS BY FREAK COINCIDENCE =(
DAMN!
DEVIL GUI

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Actually, Arcade Ops usually end up giving the carts away for the price they sell the games for at the end compared to what they bought them for. All of the money is in the actual machine.... The sell off is a last ditch effort of making more profit.

I don't know if you have ever dealt with any US Arcade distributors, but many of them are the most ruthless people you will ever meet! Just take a look at the FAQ floating around about buying arcade machines directly from distributors! I have witnessed that first hand. Although, I have met many who are not like that too!

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
You bring up a good point... and although this is horribly off topic I will share a little tip with you guys. If you see a Neo Geo arcade machine in your local arcade and you want that game... talk to the manager of the store. They are usually willing to sell off the games for almost nothing. I got a KOF 98 for $25 a few years ago by doing this, and I have gotten some other great deals as well. If they say they do not want to sell right now, just leave them your name and number and tell them to call you when they want to get rid of the cart... also, poping in once and a while and asking again won't hurt.

-Nick