NitD delays, shots for it coming hopefully.......

Nature Boy

n00b
Well most of the posts are bullsh&t, but I gotta say that that Drunken Shaolin's last post was great. Still laughing....

NATURE BOY

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Money? Please.... I've already done plenty of hard work at Trey's place with no compensation for that, just for contributing to the community....

As far as being a teacher, or growing up, you need to treat the children that way. Some feel they speak for the community as a whole, but obviously there is some disagreement to that. If the children would grow up, then they would get treated as adults.

I'll get the tape on Tuesday. Just need to get the VCR hooked up to my computer then....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
What a sad state this "community" is in. Since the forums have been back up there has been attacks against the whole organization here. This is really sad, I enjoyed posting on this site, but it is starting to bore me. The devils speak like spoiled sixteen year-olds, the moderators don't know when to just let them go, and they only fuel the fire... and I agree, this all seems very familiar... I remember pointless fights like this in grade school. I am not an old wise man, I am 22, I do not have a great deal of misplaced anger... and I do not care for the infintile behavior on these boards. All of you seem to think you speak for the community. You do not speak for me. I have no interest in NGF, why, cause I have an MVS machine. I also do not care if Mouse, or anyone else buys NGF stuff, why, cause I have better things to worry about. Why the hell do you care if someone spends money at NGF. OK, we all know they are cheats, and rip off the community... well, everyone knows that, and they still buy... who cares, get on with your lives. Can you honestly tell me that there is nothing else in your life you would rather attend to then venting your childish anger onto a message board? I do not wish to be associated with this "community" as you call it, if this is how the members are going to treat one another.

-Nick

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

NRUVA SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!...MOUSE HAS DONE ALOT MORE THAN YOU REALIZE...HE KNOWS THIS..I KNOW THIS....YOU DONT..WANNA TALK ABOUT CHILDISH ACTIONS PAL??? HOW ABOUT THIS FORUM LEADING THE NEO GEO BUYERS ON ABOUT HOW THEY ARENT AFFILIATED WITH NGF..OR HOW ABOUT THE LIES BEING TOLD ABOUT THERE CARTS IN THE NEO STORE NOT BEING NGF..BUT YET IT COMES TO LIGHT IN A POST THAT SHAWN HAS BEEN DEALING AND SELLIN THESE CARTS ALL ALONG..THE PRICE JACKING..THE FRAUD...HOW ABOUT THE FILTERING...THE SAYING I HATE NGF,,IVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY NGF.."OH ILL NEVER DEAL WITH NGF AGAIN"!!DION THIS DION THAT..BUT STILL THEY PURCHASE AND HIDE BEHIND THE MASK, FEEDING THE MASSES BULLSHIT..AND SAY WE ARE NOT NGF WE DESPISE NGF..WHAT A VEIL OF SHIT.. WANNA TALK ABOUT CREDIBILITY??...I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SHELLED OUT THE INSANE PRICES THINKIN THERE GETTIN THE REAL DEAL WHEN ALL THERE RECIEVING IS A URLESS NGF CART..YEA FIGURE IT OUT GENIUSES...IM HERE FOR THE TRUE GAMERS..IF THOSE OF YOU NOW WANT TO SIDE HERE AFTER WHATS BEEN SAID AND KNOWN FOR SOME TIME NOW..SO BE IT...BUT DONT CONTINUE TO SAY I HATE NGF THEN TURN AROUND AND KISS ASS HERE WHEN IT HAS BEEN PUBLICLY ADMITED BY THE MODS HERE THAT YOUVE ALL BEEN LIED TO AND PLAYED ALL THESE MONTHS....WAKE UP THIS BBS HAS ALWAYS BEEN NGF, NOW SOMEONE IS TRYING TO JUSTIFY NGF?? CUZ THE WELL IS DRYING UP?...........THIS IS ABOUT MONEY...DIONS MONEY..SHAWNS MONEY..AND OF COURSE YOUR MONEY......SNK DEVIL AND HARDCORE NEO GEO FEIND SAMHAIN

------------------
SAMHAINBANNA.gif

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited February 16, 2001).]

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Ah, as I like to call it, just another piece of the "Neo-Geo Soap Opera". I've been here a couple of months and this is always an ongoing saga about SOMETHING.

I honestly right now dont care enough about to express any opinion either way, but I do look forward to those clips.

I all regards, I think that everyone here should think twice about pressing that "Sumbit" button when posting... make sure you really know wtf you're talking about.. and remember, I speak in general.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

OUTSIDER =YOUR NAME PRETTY MUCH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF NEWJACK..I SUGGEST YOU SUBMIT THIS.. WTF ARE "YOU" TALKING ABOUT..BLIND MORON....

[This message has been edited by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL (edited February 16, 2001).]

B

Bobak!

Settle down, people
tongue.gif

I think all sides are taking this waaay too seriously.

It's just a game system. And anyone who takes post personly should do the following:

Look away from the screen, realize that its somebody 100s (if not 1000s) of miles away, and just let go. This thread is barrelling its way into the War Room.

------------------
Bobak!
chen.jpg

You can also see me in the classic SNK game, "Guerrilla War" (known in Japan as "Guevara")

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
bloodbar.gif

Cmon everyone dance with me!!!!!
OOOOUUUUUUWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!
Henry Hawkins and the humming wheel barrel make a nasty team when it come to gettin down and funky to the squeaks and flying assheeks of the reluctant rejects.

OHHH YEAAAAAA!!!!!!! Watch out people nifty Morgan Stewart is gonna perform the spoon and sugar bowl dance while he shake shake shakes to the fistfulla soggy Oreos that he attemps to snort down!

Man Derick Digger is stuck in the wall, Borris Bone is back with a tuba and funky Greg Corn Hard is ready to sing away on the Karaoke till he faints.

Pass the cold milk cuz ima need some heavy drinking tonight!

------------------

bloodbar.gif

[This message has been edited by Lord Illicious (edited February 17, 2001).]

Robi15

20 Year Member
Jeesus. I do not like NGF and we have informed people here at these forums, about what they have done. Mouse had a deal that went bad. Shawn and many others had the same problem. AND THEY DO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, IF THEY WANT TO BUY SOMETHING FROM THEM, IT'S THEY'RE PROBLEM. It's a free country. Every body does what they want to do... Looking forward for the pictures, Mouse.

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
ITS A FREE COUNTRY? YOUR ONLIE ROBBIE......

IM AGAINST THE ngf HYPE THE MODERATORS GENERATE.....

ANY REAL FAN WOULD WANT ngf DEAD......MOUSE IS CLAIMING HE "DIDNT" BEND OVER FOR ngf........I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE DID......

LET US HAVE AN EXAMPLE....
SOME GUY COMES INTO YOUR HOUSE AND ROBS YOU, YOUR BEST FIEND LATER GOES AND BUYS MERCHANDISE FROM THE BASTARD KNOWING FULL WELL ITS TAINTED......

WHAT IS HE DOING?......SUPPORTING.......
TO SOME ITS HARD TO GET THINGS, EITHER WAY EVERYTHING dion HAS WAS BUILT ON LIES HYPE AND STEALING.....

MOUSE MASTER "KNOWINGLY" BUYS FROM ngf DESPITE THE FACT.....IM SAYING HE HAS "NO RESPECT" FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBED AND THERE FORE "I" HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM!

........THERE IS NO NEED TO PLAY DUMB, WE ARE ALL ADULTS (SAVE FOR NURVA) ADULTS HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO LEAD IN A MANNOR THAT OTHERS SHOULD FOLLOW....
THE MODERATORS HERE IL CALL EM OUT "SHAWN, MOUSE MASTER, GEDDON" ALL LEAD YOU BY THE EXAMPLE THAT "ngf IS GREAT"

......IF YOU CANT SEE THAT OR YOU STILL WANT THE "NITD" PICS THEN YOUR AZZ COMES CHEAP MY FIENDS AND ENIMIES......

WEVE PUT ALL THE INFORMATION OUT......BUT IT SEEMS A GIANT LOAD OF THE PEOPLE HERE "LOVE" ngf......ANYONE WHO TRULY HATED ngf WOULD NOT SUPPORT THEM IN ANY WAY.....

I AM SNK.....I SUPPORT THE COMPANY......
NEO-GEO.COM IS ngf.....THEY SUPPORT ngf....

THATS THE WAY IT GOES......
I SPEAK FOR MYSELF, AND ANYONE WITH SIMILAR VIEWS, NURVA, YOU ACT LIKE A DOPED OUT MORON WHO WANTS TO GET INTO SOMEONE PANTIES.....

IF ANYONES ACTING LIKE A SPOILED 16 YEAR OLD ITS MOUSE....."OH YOU DONT LIKE THAT I DEAL WITH ngf, WELL EVERYONE CAN THANK "YOU" FOR MY NOT POSTING THEM, HMPH!"

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS, WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET IN THE BLACK BOOK?
THE WHOLE THINGS CORRUPT...THIS PLACE SHOULD WIN THE OSCAR AS DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL SUGGESTED.....

DEVIL GUI

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Originally posted by DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL:
OUTSIDER =YOUR NAME PRETTY MUCH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF NEWJACK..I SUGGEST YOU SUBMIT THIS.. WTF ARE "YOU" TALKING ABOUT..BLIND MORON....

hehehe... I guess you didnt take the time to read my post, and took it as an offense to you directly.. whatever dude, settle down

Mouse_Master

Staff member
And you are continueing the hype, as long as you post your babble....

ANY REAL FAN WOULD WANT ngf DEAD......MOUSE IS CLAIMING HE "DIDNT" BEND OVER FOR ngf........I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE DID......

Umm, its funny, you think you know so much about things, yet you do not actually have a clue, do you.....

MOUSE MASTER "KNOWINGLY" BUYS FROM ngf DESPITE THE FACT.....IM SAYING HE HAS "NO RESPECT" FOR THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ROBBED AND THERE FORE "I" HAVE NO RESPECT FOR HIM!

Yawn.... My last attempted purchase where issues were raised were resolved. If I could get them resolved, ANYONE should be able to get things resolved. I provided all the info necessary, what steps must be taken, and worked my butt off doing it. I have gotten 3 calls from different agencies after the issues were resolved too!
smile.gif

I AM SNK.....I SUPPORT THE COMPANY......
NEO-GEO.COM IS ngf.....THEY SUPPORT ngf....

So, you already have an order placed for NitD MVS I take it?

So, let me guess, NCS is also NGF? I do not agree with what supposedly went on, but everyone did not really find this out til after the fact.... Same with Japan Video Games? (Thats still gossip in my book).

IF ANYONES ACTING LIKE A SPOILED 16 YEAR OLD ITS MOUSE....."OH YOU DONT LIKE THAT I DEAL WITH ngf, WELL EVERYONE CAN THANK "YOU" FOR MY NOT POSTING THEM, HMPH!"

Yawn..... I guess you are going on the defensive now..... I could reveal some more reasoning (and someone you chat with all the time has heard it already, and follows it), but obviously there is no need to waste my time.....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

DEVIL_GUI

I DONT NEED YOUR OBSERVATIONS AS TO THE MODE I AM IN......

A PERSON SHOULD NOT NEED TO "WORK THEIR BUTT OFF" TO GET RESULTS......THATS THE FACT!

WE DONT EVEN NEED TO MENTION THAT "NEOLORD" ALREADY HAS CLAIMED WHEN HE GETS THE CART, HE WILL BE POSTING PICTURES.....

WHY DO YOU NEED TO POST ngf PICTURES ANYWAY?
WHAT THE FUCK COMPELLS YOU TO BUY FROM THEM?
DEVIL GUI

Robi15

20 Year Member
"ITS A FREE COUNTRY? YOUR ONLIE ROBBIE......"

Hheh, it was ment as an metafor.
smile.gif
Yeah we are online. Yeah, we play neo. Yeah, NGF sucks and Yeah, everybody does exactly what they choose.

But I agree with you that NGF is not welcome back. But the crappy thing is that they will make NITD conversion. They will claim that it will be official. I quess that Jeff could do the conversion too, but then Dion would sue him directly. Do they realy have the rights to produce NITD? It sound's very, VERY bad....

------------------
NEOBIOS.gif

MVS all the way!

DEVIL_GUI

ROBI15, ITS COOL, NITD IF IN ANY WAY "RELEASED" BY THOSE FOOLS(SORRY EATING ICECREAM) FOR HOME, IT WILL BE A LAUGH AND A HALF.....THERES SOMEONE WAY BETTER FOR ANYTHING NEO.........EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK, A BETTER DEAL.....
SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO WAIT.....BUT ITS BETTER THEN BENDING OVER FOR THOSE WHOVE DONE NOTHING BUT HARM AND TAINT THE NEOS NAME....

DO YOU HONESTLY WANT A ngf URL IN YOUR COLLECTION?
ITS PROBABLY CHEAPER TO HAVE THE GAME CONVERTED (ILL GET TO THIS LATER) AND HAVE YOUR OWN COVER, MORE PERSONAL TOO........HELL THERES MANY PLACES SCAN UP THE JAP COVER........

ANY WAY, WHY AM I FOR CONVERSIONS IN SOME SMALL WAY NOW?
.......LETS SAY I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF CONVERSIONS......AND IT WONT BE MURDERED CARTS EITHER!

IT TAKES "EVERYONE" TO BOYCOTT AND KILL A "COMPANY" THAT DOES WRONG TO ITS CUSTOMERS....BUT THESE PEOPLE KEEP THEM ALIVE.....
SEEMS THAT THERE ARE JUST A FEW WHO ARE UPSET THAT SOME "SELL OUT" ON THE OTHER PEOPLE, BECAUSE THEY ARE RULED BY "THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR"
......AND THATS A REAL SAD THING TO HAVE TO MENTION.......

SURE THE VIDEO ISNT EXPENSIVE, BUT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TREAT ngf TO LUNCH AT MCDONALDS AFTER ALL THEYVE DONE?

........WELL I WOULDNT!
DEVIL GUI

DEVIL_GUI

IM JUST WONDERING, HOW MANY OF YOU "EASY" PEOPLE OUT THERE ARE DYING TO SEE THIS GAME.....
I MEAN LIKE YOULL SUICIDE TO SEE IT A WEEK BEFORE SOMEONE MORE "MORAL" AND NONngf POSTS THE PICS UP?

YOU DONT SEE IT DO YOUSE.....MOUSE IS ngf, HES BEEN BOUGHT!
ngf STAFF!

DEVIL GUI

Mouse_Master

Staff member
So.... When is NitD coming out? I know NeoLord doesn't have a clue, neither do I. We briefly spoke of it. So saying he will have pics next week is a little premature....

And, I guess you *DO NOT* support SNK since you avoided answering the question about pre ordering a NitD MVS cart. Did you at least buy the KOF2k home cart release in December? Possibly the last home cart release ever? If not, how can you say 'I AM SNK.....I SUPPORT THE COMPANY......'

I think recess is over....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

[This message has been edited by Mouse_Master (edited February 17, 2001).]

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
NeoGML presents another mad phatallicious rhyme from RatMaster FLeX:

Ratmasta! Talk fasta! buy from NGF, you know my rhyme is def!

I like to buy conversions, and gay promo tapes, and i like to buy fake inserts with funky lookin shapes!

I'm ratmasta! I rhyme fasta! I support the Freak cuz you know that i'm meek, I let them live a lot longer with my gay ass carts, while kissing their asses and sniffing their farts...

RATMASTA!!!!!!!!

P.S.- rat, i think that GUI probably bought the JAP version of KOF 2K. He isn't a hypocrite you know...

Mouse_Master

Staff member
NeoGML, are you just stupid, or do you totally lack any sense at all?

Can you prove, BEYOND a reasonable doubt, that the 'KOF2k' is real, that it is fake, that it is a conversion? No!

Do you know if DEVIL_GUI bought KOF2k? No! But I think it is funny you need to come to his defense!

Have I ever bought an NGF conversion? No!

Do you look like a total idiot here? Yes!

Look in the mirror and clean the egg off of your face dude. I have no need to buy their 'conversions' because I have done my own. If you have no clue what I am talking about, you better get educated quickly, and then think about what you said....

I must say that I love my complete Pop 'N Bounce, and I know of others that love their complete Metal Slug home cart conversions... No parts involved from the 'others.'

Children, name calling is all they can do...

I guess you didn't understand what 'recess is over' means....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

NeoGML

Fighting Artist
yeah well, don't look at me like i'm 30. i'm friggin 14. yes i'm a little kid. no i haven't bought any of that crap. I'm not coming to his defense, but i'm simply stating that so many people are buying crap from NGF. why would you buy that promo video? how much did that cost? and why are you so suspicious of KOF2K? the English is obviously "Freaked", but why would the japanese version be? why would you think that devil would buy a freaked cart? he's going off the walls because you bought a video, do you think he's that much of a hypocrite?

p.s.- by the way, my little rhyme made no sense. The words there are just a display of my imagination and creativity. it was a joke. The words there rhyme and have correct grammar, that's the only criteria it's suited for. sorry if i mislead you.

DEVIL_GUI

NOPE I DIDNT ORDER THE CART, OR THE OTHER CART......

IVE SAID IN A PAST POST "EVERY ONE IS SNK, FROM LITTLE TOMMY WHO PLAYS FATAL FURY IN HIS LCAL FISH AND CHIP SHOUP, TO PEOPLE WHO OWN WALLS OF GAMES" OR SOMETHING OF THE VARIANT......ILL SUPPORT SNK IN THE ARCADE, TILL THE PRICE DROPS, THEN ILL SUPPORT SNK FURTHER BY KEEPING THE NEO A SELLABLE ITEM, THUS A WISE INVESTMENT BY BUYING THE GAME IF I LIKE IT.....

JUST BECAUSE YOUR SITTING ON MOUNDS OF CASH DOESNT MEAN YOUR MORE SNK THAN ME HIM HER OR ANYONE......I KNOW FOR A FACT YOUR MUCH BETTER OFF IN THE MONEY DEPT THAN ME.....IF I CANT AFFORD IT AT THE MOMENT, SO FUCKING WHAT?
LIKE JESUS SAID
"THIS WOMAN HAS GIVEN MORE THAN ANY OF YOU"
WHEN SHE PUT A SINGLE COPPER IN THE CHURCH MONEY COLLECTIVE (I DONT KNOW THE CORRECT WORD FOR THIS COLLECTION OF MONEY)
BECAUSE SHE WAS POOR, HER DONATION HIT HER HARDER.....
KISS MY AZZ WITH YOUR ngf "YOU CANT AFFORD IT " ATTITUDE......I STILL KEEP SNK KICKING IN MY OWN WAY.......AND IF THEY RELEASED A CD, ID BE ON IT!

AT LEAST I PLAY MY GAMES......

NEO LORD DOESNT KNOW WHEN ITS COMING OUT, BUT IT IS.....WHO KNOWS WHEN ITLL COME OUT, EITHER WAY HE WILL POST PICS.....

AND DAMN IT THATYLL BE HONEST ONES!

Mouse_Master

Staff member
LIKE JESUS SAID
"THIS WOMAN HAS GIVEN MORE THAN ANY OF YOU"
WHEN SHE PUT A SINGLE COPPER IN THE CHURCH MONEY COLLECTIVE (I DONT KNOW THE CORRECT WORD FOR THIS COLLECTION OF MONEY)
BECAUSE SHE WAS POOR, HER DONATION HIT HER HARDER.....

You 'tithe' the church.

[QUOTE}NEO LORD DOESNT KNOW WHEN ITS COMING OUT, BUT IT IS.....WHO KNOWS WHEN ITLL COME OUT, EITHER WAY HE WILL POST PICS.....

AND DAMN IT THATYLL BE HONEST ONES![/QUOTE]

And, before opening your trap, maybe you should get your facts straight first.... Obviously you had to go back and check on what I said to see that I was correct.

And I guess pictures also lie now, eh?

AT LEAST I PLAY MY GAMES......

Good for you, after all, IT IS A GAME SYSTEM! You get the games, you PLAY them! Got Shock Troopers MVS plugged into my home system right now, which I got a couple days ago. As close to Ikari Warriors as SNK has been! It replaced a converted FipShot cart!

KISS MY AZZ WITH YOUR ngf "YOU CANT AFFORD IT " ATTITUDE......I STILL KEEP SNK KICKING IN MY OWN WAY.......AND IF THEY RELEASED A CD, ID BE ON IT!

You always have to go back to that one group, always, your ONLY arguement. And you always need to be childish....

JUST BECAUSE YOUR SITTING ON MOUNDS OF CASH DOESNT MEAN YOUR MORE SNK THAN ME HIM HER OR ANYONE......I KNOW FOR A FACT YOUR MUCH BETTER OFF IN THE MONEY DEPT THAN ME.....IF I CANT AFFORD IT AT THE MOMENT, SO FUCKING WHAT?

You brought up money. Thats all on you. You opened the can of worms. If someone has a Neo, and has no money, thats cool. Those who look for deals will find them. And what makes you think I have 'money?' Obviously someone just keeps giving you bad information.... Or you just assume you know things and make stuff up....

NOPE I DIDNT ORDER THE CART, OR THE OTHER CART......
IVE SAID IN A PAST POST "EVERY ONE IS SNK, FROM LITTLE TOMMY WHO PLAYS FATAL FURY IN HIS LCAL FISH AND CHIP SHOUP, TO PEOPLE WHO OWN WALLS OF GAMES" OR SOMETHING OF THE VARIANT......ILL SUPPORT SNK IN THE ARCADE, TILL THE PRICE DROPS, THEN ILL SUPPORT SNK FURTHER BY KEEPING THE NEO A SELLABLE ITEM, THUS A WISE INVESTMENT BY BUYING THE GAME IF I LIKE IT.....

While it might be nice that you support SNK in the arcades, and you will buy CD releases, that is not going to help much now. Unfortunately, the CD system is dead, and initial MVS sales will be what fuels future Neo Geo releases. Now, if you can get your local arcade operator to buy 10 copies of MVS games when released, that is support! Your support of SNK does not help for new releases to see the light of day. It may help keep interest in the system, but that is all....

Anyway, why are you calling carts investments? They are games, plain and simple. That other group always refers to them as 'investments,' guess you are trying to follow THEIR trend....

------------------
Keith

mmlink.gif

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Personally I think dropping tons of quarters into an MVS with a new game is supporting the company. If the operator buys the cart, and too few people play it, he won't buy another. The company then exists only long enough to make another failure which kills it. In some ways it's up to the arcade going fans to make a game popular, as its success in that market will ultimately determine the future of both the company (varies how much) & the world of the game, though without the financial support that will sell that first batch of cartridges, as you mentioned, the company only suffers and can die.

I take no part in the rest of this ongoing argument.

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
I went back to find it, but could not. Someone was mentioning about treating the NGF staff to lunch at McChew&Spew? I would gladly treat them to lunch at my local McD's, as long as they got the Big Mac's (the single most popular food item in the state of Alaska for inducing a serious case of botulism).

-BioMotor_Unitron