Ninja Masters game case

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
It's about 90% just haven't had time for any game related stuff , I'm hectic with other projects at the moment but ill get to it soon

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
If you wish to use that artwork you can , I wouldn't personally because I didn't make it , To my knowledge this piece was designed professionally when the x launched , I shall upload a new design when I have time to do it , unfortunately real life gets in the way sometimes

Eh? I made this from scratch, officially it has nothing to do with Tommo or SNK. It's just an insert I made to fit a NGP case...

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Eh? I made this from scratch, officially it has nothing to do with Tommo or SNK. It's just an insert I made to fit a NGP case...

You made the one gumdrops posted? That's some quality work man, well done.

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet

wow you did this??

Respect man that is really hi level work, iv'e seen it re-posted all over the net, maybe early at the start of the year i saw it somewhere and it had some text with it claiming it was professionally designed by a graphics company so you can take that and smile, really impressive

Wow, hopefully your not really slicing up TG sleeves to do this. I don't see chopping up NGP boxes a good idea either. If you really want a case there actually have been SD cases made in the past. Same size as a DVD case but good luck finding them. I made quick mockups and sent to Tommo some time ago and then posted them here. Log in and scroll to the bottom.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?240243-Scan-Photo-Request-NGX-Ninja-Masters

YANDMAN

NEST Puppet
I use ds cases, They have a card box in the centre so are better than all these other solutions, I have a design for these cases pretty much done just not quite finished too busy with other things at the moment.

highflyin9

n00b
Just wanted to bump this thread and see if a new box is being offered. Definitely like the idea of a display box for NM.