Scan/Photo Request - NGX Ninja Masters

Thamiel

Mr. Big's Thug
Hey all, as you can see i'm working on an insert for a NGX Ninja Masters cover:

wipud.png

The back is very much work in progress at the moment. Got a few questions to ask at this point.

1. What the fuck is this system actually called?! IS it called "Neo Geo Gold X" or just "Neo Geo X"? Is the "Gold" part just for the collectors edition + Ninja Masters cart and all subsequent releases/standalone handheld will be under the "Neo Geo X" label?

2. As you can see the NGX logo on the spine is a very simplified version of the one on the front designed to fit nicely and convey all it needs to in the small space at the top of the spine. That look like something everyone is happy with? I tried to get every detail from the front logo into the spine one, it sort of worked but did look too cluttered for my tastes.

3. Can someone scan/hi res photograph their Ninja Masters card and packaging? I need to get all the legal info right for the back before i'm able to finish it.

This insert is designed for the Neo Geo Pocket snaplock cases by the way.

Cheers!

gamesboro

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I believe the current system package is called "NEO-GEO X Gold Limited Edition", but the system is just "NEO-GEO X". The reason being that Ninja Master's cover just says NEO-GEO X.

nerdstick

Crossed Swords Squire
I believe the current system package is called "NEO-GEO X Gold Limited Edition", but the system is just "NEO-GEO X". The reason being that Ninja Master's cover just says NEO-GEO X.

X being the handheld, Gold denoting the bundle.

Neo Geo X box art speculation using NGPC and SD cases.

Hey all, as you can see i'm working on an insert for a NGX Ninja Masters cover:

I made one of these as well. I did it based on the their premise of replicating a English AES. It's basically a re-sized and re-centered version of the English art for a NGPC case with the "X" added as discreetly as I could initially think of. I also did one for the old SD cases which look just like DVD cases only they hold an sd card instead of a disc (good luck finding one though). I also threw into the pics an sd card with the US memory card as the sticker. I personally am not going to do this to NGPC cases other than a photo op, but I thought it would be a neat idea if Tommo did it.

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

Last edited: