NGX Controller $36.99 with free shipping from best buy

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
His baldness just didn't give his wife an erection.

You guys are hurting my feelings...seriously though I feel pretty silly with this back and forth going on all over my defending myself against anal rape/forceable sodomy. I give up. All my future posts will be related to the forum they are posted in. I will leave you with one final LOLLERZ @ TROLLERZ in response to all future verbal attacks directed towards myself.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
well, half the shit you were saying didn't make any sense.. probably better off talking shop

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hey there lads...

I've been ignoring this thread... seems some sort off derailment is in effect...

Seeing as it's NG.com... I let it pass for a while...

However, anymore serious derailing will involve a few people getting locked in the war room for a while...

Like Gohan_Sex said... try and stay on topic guys...

xROTx

PS. I'm sorta in a grumpy mood lately... so don't test my limited patience on this... thx lads...

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
Thought I would check the link to see if the price has gone down. Apparently they cleared their ngx inventory as I cannot find neither stick nor system on there. Amazon is probably the best place to get it now.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Thought I would check the link to see if the price has gone down. Apparently they cleared their ngx inventory as I cannot find neither stick nor system on there.

Try here...
dollar_general_1_244x183.bmp

Endlessnameless

They call me Gringo,
Try here...
dollar_general_1_244x183.bmp

hahaha.....if it actually went there, I may buy it. I believe I get a better experience hooking my laptop up to my big screen via hdmi and a mame emulator than I would with the ngx. I really want to like it but after all the reviews on here, I can't justify dropping that kind of cash on it.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
so cowboom has the ngx gold for $80 shipped

get em while they're hot

:kekeke:

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
so cowboom has the ngx gold for $80 shipped

get em while they're hot

:kekeke:

If only the real Neo Geo had dropped in price like this. 20 years later and you still can't buy an AES for $80.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
$32 shipped is a good deal for a new stick. Just gotta swap some parts out to make it good.

mr_e

Tarma's Gun Polisher
So in case anyone else has been having issues getting the NGX controller to work with particular games/emulators( like the Type X games for example), the answer is to download and configure Xpadder. http://xpadder.com

Map the controller buttons to keyboard buttons using that utility, and BLAMMO, shit works like a champ. I'm now enjoying BlazBlue and Arcana Heart 3 on the bigscreen, with my NGX controller.

Minus this thing still feeling like its cheap as dirt, I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more happy with my purchase now. I might try stretching the joystick spring a bit tonight to see if I can make at least that bit feel better in my hands.

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Malt liquor is the last thing I've heard called an 8-ball.
It's from Eazy-E "boyz in da hood" back in the day...
Lyrics -
They Greet Me Wit A 40 And I Start Drinkin
And From The 8 Ball, My Breath Starts Stinkin
Left To Get Ma Girl To Rock That Body
Before I Left, I Hit The Bac-Ardi

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
It's from Eazy-E "boyz in da hood" back in the day...
Lyrics -
They Greet Me Wit A 40 And I Start Drinkin
And From The 8 Ball, My Breath Starts Stinkin
Left To Get Ma Girl To Rock That Body
Before I Left, I Hit The Bac-Ardi

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Straight from Eric Wright's mouth. 8 ball = malt liquor (ie Old English 800)- in addition to 3 and 1/2 grams of white.

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Straight from Eric Wright's mouth. 8 ball = malt liquor (ie Old English 800)- in addition to 3 and 1/2 grams of white.

lol, yeah, you had to be drinking beer back in the birth of gansta rap to remember "8 ball" Do you remember the cheesy St Ides commercials with Ice Cube? I can't believe I used to drink that piss...

Oh snap, in b4 broken
I drink piss...
Saved you the hassle ;)

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
lol, yeah, you had to be drinking beer back in the birth of gansta rap to remember "8 ball" Do you remember the cheesy St Ides commercials with Ice Cube? I can't believe I used to drink that piss...

Oh snap, in b4 broken

Saved you the hassle ;)[/QUOTE

Lollerz...I used to drink St.Ides too...

Crazy Climber

New Challenger
Lollerz...I used to drink St.Ides too...
Funny St Ides story...
Back in high school we picked up a case of st Ides "special brew"
Me and my girlfriend and some other friends went down to the river and knocked several back (flavored beer was new and exciting in this era, lol) My girlfriend puiked all over her self and was basically unconcious so we decided it was time to leave.

My buddy had a MINT camero and would NOT let her in it....I didn't want to leave her so after a short debate we popped the trunk and tossed her in. Even though he was driving carefully I could hear her rattiling around back there, I thought for sure I was going to prison..

To my surprise when we got to her house she was still moving, but I really didn't know how to get her in the house...her parents already hated me and it was like 2am. We ended up proping her on the front door, rang the doorbell and bolted...

The next morning she called me and said she was sorry for her behavior and doesn't remember getting home, she never remembered any of it, lol

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Funny St Ides story...
Back in high school we picked up a case of st Ides "special brew"
Me and my girlfriend and some other friends went down to the river and knocked several back (flavored beer was new and exciting in this era, lol) My girlfriend puiked all over her self and was basically unconcious so we decided it was time to leave.

My buddy had a MINT camero and would NOT let her in it....I didn't want to leave her so after a short debate we popped the trunk and tossed her in. Even though he was driving carefully I could hear her rattiling around back there, I thought for sure I was going to prison..

To my surprise when we got to her house she was still moving, but I really didn't know how to get her in the house...her parents already hated me and it was like 2am. We ended up proping her on the front door, rang the doorbell and bolted...

The next morning she called me and said she was sorry for her behavior and doesn't remember getting home, she never remembered any of it, lol

Hilarious!

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Just watched the Hunger Games, meh. Lenny Kravitz is a shitty actor.