NGX Controller $36.99 with free shipping from best buy

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Controller showed up today. Wow, this thing is shit. Rings like a bell in my hands when I play. Feels like it was made out of recycled 2liter bottles.
LOL

should be hitting the $14.99 point any day now

crujones4life

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Controller showed up today. Wow, this thing is shit. Rings like a bell in my hands when I play. Feels like it was made out of recycled 2liter bottles. The buttons are even loose. I dont think they could have made it any cheaper.

I'm cracking this thing open and stuffing some old rags or something in it. Maybe that will give it a little more weight and feel less hollow.

And worst of all, Half my freaking Taito X2 games wont recognize it. That was the whole reason I bought this thing. The button setup utils see it, lets me map buttons and everything. I get into the game and nothing.

Just out of curiosity, do you have an original AES stick? I have one right next to my X stick and they are really close to being the same. Both are light and both have loose buttons. The X stick has more throw (if you pull too hard) though. All these impressions of the X stick being cheap and lightweight are exactly the same impressions I had when I got my first AES years ago. I was like this thing feels so fucking cheap (system and stick). I wonder how many people who complain about this also have an AES. I've got plenty of SNK hardware lying around and the X is REALLY close in how it "feels".

mr_e

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I do not own an AES. Never even held an AES controller. I have a couple of cabs though and was sort of expecting to get a feel that was closer to those. More "solid" if you will. That hollow feeling this thing has drives me nuts. If that's how the AES controls feel, we can add that to the list of reasons I don't own one.

Sex Machine

Big Monkey Balls 20
Poodle needs to drink that cocaina. He wasn't getting the full effects. This could be affecting his study.

rumbl3

In Chat With Teh Gh3ys,
You fucking hypocrite...Your mother is a sad cunt. Look at this motherfucker talking about shooting someone. Fucking hypocrites you and your bitch ass crew. Fuck you http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...-IS-HOLDING-HIM-DOWN!!!&p=3519263#post3519263

Spring came today but my actuator was not in the package from paradise... emailed them waiting to hear back. Should work after that see if it's a improvement. Going to go check out the hardware store tomorrow see what springs they have and possibly just see about some wood to build a box.

As for that shit it's always been that way lol. They can start shit with you and you finish it and you catch a ban because god forbid one of the fanboi's has to leave chat might off himself. Just a sign of weakness in the end needing a daddy. I can smell that pussy lucky it's not prison I'll protect you ;) lol.

Oh and do not get me wrong some cool people around here of course. Just tends to be over shadowed by the cry babies.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Seeing as an 8 Ball is a little over 3 grams of cocaine I guess you could drink it but I have a feeling your heart may not be to happy with you when whatever is containing the coke breaks open.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
At the risk of being on topic, the sticks are $31.99 at Amazon now.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
The Doctor is sorry. He invites you to all come to chat so he can personally apologize to each and everyone of you.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
For those of you unfamiliar with Chat, you can find it at the top of the website underneath the logo on the left hand side.

Here is an illustration:

chat.jpg

Please use a flash enabled browser to visit with The Doctor.

He is in the office today with limited availability.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
For those of you unfamiliar with Chat, you can find it at the top of the website underneath the logo on the left hand side.

Here is an illustration:

chat.jpg

Please use a flash enabled browser to visit with The Doctor.

He is in the office today with limited availability.

Clock's ticking and the enemas are in limited supply.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
8-ball: 1/8 ounce of cocaine or methamphetamine.

Looks like we know what crujones does when not balling with his Neo collection.