NGPC Slimline, Games, and accessories for sale

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
bokmeow, you wouldn't happen to have a spare NGPC hand strap lying around there, would you?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
nothingxs said:
bokmeow, you wouldn't happen to have a spare NGPC hand strap lying around there, would you?

Sorry my friend, never gotten a NGPC hand strap :( Personally looking for one, would be a neat accessory to go with my NGPC.

bokmeow

This post is old information. Please see first post for complete list of games, consoles and accessories for sale.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
What's a MOTM file folder?

bokmeow

StickmanLoser said:
What's a MOTM file folder?

It's a clear plastic folder that allows you to hold stuff like resumes, simple presentations, that kind of stuff. Kids like to use it as a flashy way of showing off their favorite anime or superhero like Ultraman and such.

As promised, all scans have been added, please check them out!

nothingxs

King's Dry Cleaner
Card Fighter's Clash SNK version - $12.00

Please hold on to that for me.

Much thanks.

I'm going to work on coming up with the $32 for the DC<->NGPC cable and the game, now that I see two things I'm interested in.

Is CFC used and cart-only? Or...?

Last edited:

bokmeow

nothingxs said:
Please hold on to that for me.

Much thanks.

I'm going to work on coming up with the $32 for the DC<->NGPC cable and the game, now that I see two things I'm interested in.

Is CFC used and cart-only? Or...?

Sorry, the CFC was sold as of 8:00 PM on 13 February. Your page must not have refreshed if by midnight it still showed the price. It was complete, but drastically marked down because it had marker and I cleaned it off and was used.

bokmeow

Added oodles of new titles, there's Neo Turf Master, Pac-Man, Shanghai Mini JPN Hardcase Version, Metal Slug 1st Mission, the Sonic the Hedgehog NGPC bundle, and an NGPC official SNK AC adaptor, all priced to move, will try to get pictures for the games, but at these prices they may not stick around for long! PM me if interested.

bokmeow

Pictures for all games have been scanned and uploaded, please PM if interested, the more you buy the more you save!

bokmeow

These games want you to take them home, check out the pictures, see how cute they are :D

bokmeow

Please see first post for complete list of games, consoles and accessories for sale.

Last edited:

bokmeow

Pictures for King of Fighters R-2 JPN Hard Snaplock case added, as well as for the new listing for the hard to find complete Pocket Love if. Please PM if interested.

bokmeow

Please see first post for complete list of games, consoles and accessories for sale.

Last edited:

bokmeow

I'm renewing my call for the following games:

Mezase Kanji-Ou! (High Priority!)
Pachinko Hissyou Guide Pocket Parlor Box Picture

Must be in near mint condition and complete with manual, cardboard box, preferably no crushage, cartridge case and cartridge.

Last edited:

bokmeow

Last edited:

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Bumping this up as I just got me games today and they are great. Thanks again Bokmeow, you gotta be one of the fastest shippers I've ever seen.

bokmeow

Last edited:

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
Im interested in the card fighters clash and the king of fighters r-2 and puyo pop... I can transfer over money right now.. get back to me at

wizkid007@rogers.com

thx

all games wanted are domestic Us

I might want puzzle link ... jpn.. thx

Lone_Monster

Kula's Candy
Hmm... I'm going to buy atleast one item for sure, just not now as I don't have the money. But I will be able to sometime this week. I'm interested in the NGPC Clear Console, if you still have that. Is it system only, or complete? Is it in very good condition with little or no scratches on the screen?
I also want the Wireless NGPC Link thing, and I wanted to know if SNK Vs Capcom Card Fighters Clash SNK version is UK and complete, or US?
Thanks a lot. You don't have to hold any of these items, because I'm not sure which one I want yet anyway.