NGPC Slimline, Games, and accessories for sale

The_Chosen_One

Buriki One Master
Bump for a great seller, got my stuff today, and it is exactly as described, and only took 2 days to get here. Great seller.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Match of the Millennium and Fatal Fury First Contact all sold out, added Ganbare Neo-Poke Kun as another title I'm looking for.

bokmeow

Cardfighters' Clash sold.

Special Offer! Order the Neo Geo Pocket Slimline + 1 game and get free Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation. Offer ends 30 November.

bokmeow

Got Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams through a trade, still looking for the other titles, and don't forget the special free shipping offer still stands for the Neo Geo Pocket Color + 1 game of your choice!

bokmeow

Price drop on the NGPC Slimline, Super Real Mahjong, and Puzzle Link Color, free shipping if you get NGPC Slimline + 1 game of your choice, PM if interested :)

bokmeow

I'd like to get a cool Christmas present this year in the form of one of the Neo Geo Pocket Color games I seek for, if anyone wants to negotiate a sale or a trade PM me. Super Real Mahjong Fanbook has been added to the list of loot I want.

bokmeow

CrdfightrsClash said:
Got any more Card Fighter's CLash left?

Will be posting a Cardfighter's Clash Capcom version for sale soon if you're interested PM me.

bokmeow

The Capcom Version of SNK Vs. Capcom Cardfighter's Clash has been listed, complete with a scan of the cartridge, cartridge case and manual, only thing it doesn't have is the cardboard box, but the price is very reasonable.

*Sniff* I really want Mezase Kanji-Ou! I can't believe there isn't a complete one for sale...

bokmeow

NGPC Slimline and Magical Drop Pocket has been sold, lots of other accessories and games have been added, please take a look and PM me if interested.

bokmeow

UK Fatal Fury 1st Contact is sold, picture of NGPC to Dreamcast Link cable has been uploaded, Anthracite NGPC also added to list of NGPC items for sale. Have revoked the 'Hold' status of all games because buyer went MIA for more than 1 month. Please PM me if interested in the NGPC Console, accessories and games for sale :)

bokmeow

Price drop on most items, replied to all PMs so please follow up, please PM if interested.

Purchases of the NGPC console + at least one game gets free shipping!

bokmeow

Updated Mezase Kanji-Ou! to high priority want, willing to trade or pay generously for complete title only. Purchases of the NGPC + At least one game gets free priority shipping, please PM if interested.

bokmeow

I'm holding a Free Shipping Sale Fever, no matter how many pieces you purchase shipping will be completely free, please PM if interested. Also holding a Sale Fever for the Anime DVDs, posters and Wonderswan games.

abdul

Aero Fighters Flyboy
would you consider Sonic in " collecter conditon" ?

bokmeow

abdul said:
would you consider Sonic in " collecter conditon" ?

I would consider the Sonic cartridge in collector condition, but the box would probably be in 'purchased at EB shelf display condition'