NG.com Gun Control Discussion

Kristian Meller

Vanguard Pilot
10 Year Member
Lol@anyone who thinks banning something will stop this shit....

LOL @ your tired old arguments. They simply do not hold up against the fact that your country has far, far more gun deaths per capita than any other civilised country.

If those guns used in San Bernadino had been sufficiently hard to come by, no one would have died.

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
So I guess we can just skip right over the fact that the firearms used in France a few weeks ago were 100% banned in that country...

Like it or not...ban all the guns if you like, force all law abiding citizens to pile every gun they own on a rocket and shoot the fucker in space.

Then wait a few weeks for the next asshole to shoot someone with a black market gun...

Lol@anyone who thinks banning something will stop this shit....

I'm not arguing for banning guns. I'm saying that people against gun control like to point at mental health as an answer, while simultaneously cutting funding for services and making mental and normal health care harder to get than a firearm.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
You 'murcans have "active shooter events" like every single week now. No other country in the western world has that. France has had ONE such incident, which was an actual terrorist attack, and not just a nutjob who should never have had access to weapons.

Terrorists will get weapons. Hardened criminals will too, but most often use them on other criminals. Only in the US do unstable nutcases have easy access to weapons, which is why you people have all those neat mass shootings. NOT ONE "active shooter event" in the last 30 years has been stopped by an armed civilian. The argument for arming everybody is, thus, really bad.

We had a shooting stopped in just the last half year alone because of an armed civilian. That and friends in Australia just sent me an article about a killing spree in their city, I'm not even paying attention to world events and know you are full of it.

Here's 12 events in just the last decade, this was just my first Google result BTW.
http://controversialtimes.com/issue...hootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

Here's another one from earlier this year (this is easier than I thought). http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...er-shoots-gunman-met-0420-20150419-story.html

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
LOL @ your tired old arguments. They simply do not hold up against the fact that your country has far, far more gun deaths per capita than any other civilised country.

If those guns used in San Bernadino had been sufficiently hard to come by, no one would have died.

Guns are like a religion here. Dare to question the almighty boomstick and normally sane and rational individuals start frothing at the mouth. Well, I guess that's smokehouse and ki's erry day state, but you get my point :D

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that sentiment will change in a few years. Our world is going to hell. :(

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
You also don't have African Americans in any other "civilised" country.

Duhh....
If they were in any other country, they wouldn't be African Americans.

Last edited:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
They simply do not hold up against the fact that your country has far, far more gun deaths per capita than any other civilised country.
There are 330 million people in this country - in an area more than 2.5x larger than all of Europe. A country with 38% of the population representing a minority population. The crime in a nation with this many people, this size, this productive, with these racial / cultural / religious dynamics is ASTOUNDINGLY low. Comparing it to Luxembourg or whatever else might fit your argument is asinine.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
There are 330 million people in this country - in an area more than 2.5x larger than all of Europe. A country with 38% of the population representing a minority population. The crime in a nation with this many people, this size, this productive, with these racial / cultural / religious dynamics is ASTOUNDINGLY low. Comparing it to Luxembourg or whatever else might fit your argument is asinine.

I don't get the argument. What does the diversity have to do with crime and why?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I think y'all will see this portrayed tomorrow as a disgruntled ex-employee who just "happens" to be a devout Muslim that has gone to Saudi Arabia in the past year that shot up the county facility without any religious motivation. It'll be portrayed as work place violence executed by the suspect with his wife and brother. nothing to see here, nothing to talk about, and if you do, you're probably part of the uninformed politically incorrect masses that had a preconceived racial/religious bias. Shame on you for thinking about anything except this needing to be about gun control.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think y'all will see this portrayed tomorrow as a disgruntled ex-employee who just "happens" to be a devout Muslim that has gone to Saudi Arabia in the past year that shot up the county facility without any religious motivation. It'll be portrayed as work place violence executed by the suspect with his wife and brother. nothing to see here, nothing to talk about, and if you do, you're probably part of the uninformed politically incorrect masses that had a preconceived racial/religious bias. Shame on you for thinking about anything except this needing to be about gun control.

Yep, just like Ft. Hood. Workplace violence, even though the guy was a Muslim chaplain and frequently spouted off radical nonsense.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Some information has developed. Guess what race, and religion one of the suspects is?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-shooting-live-updates-htmlstory.html

http://www.mediaite.com/online/who-is-san-bernardino-shooting-suspect-syed-farook/

This shit is getting stupid. Not sure if this guy is ISIS, or some ISIS wanna be. Attacking an organization that deals with the care of MRDD and disabled children is low. I mean as low as it gets. I would LOVE to see them try and pull this shit in the ghetto, where people will fuck them up. They were having a Christmas party. There's a picture online of of a santa claus there with some 8 year old. It makes me wonder if this is the reason why they did this in the first place, as a way to retaliate against people celebrating a religious holiday.

Now before I say what I am going to say, I don't want to offend anyone, especially mjmjr25, because I know you are a man of faith, and I do respect that some people have faith, and use it for good.

But I am sick of all this religion shit. It has been a stain on the earth since the beginning if its existence. It has been over time spread by fear, pillage, rape, and murder. I am not just talking about Islam. Anyone with half a college education knows what I am talking about. I sometimes wonder if religion was put here by people who either

1. wanted to make this place as fucked up, and exciting for them as possible. Like a sort of reality television show.

or

2. by genuine people who believed it would do good, and prevent the things is causes.

There is just no place in this world where this radical form of Islam fits in. I don't care who your god is, if he wants you to kill helpless people for no good reason, other than he dosen't agree with their beliefs, then that is not a god that I want to worship, and I sure as hell don't want to go where ever he thinks I need to go when I die. I would rather wonder the earth as a lonely lost spirit, or burn in hell before going there. At least then I know I did the right thing, and didn't cave in like some little bitch.

People have to get past this whole religion is the only way mentality. Just do what you were put here on this earth to do, be a good person, take care of the earth, do onto others before you do onto yourself, repopulate, and have fun doing it, but in a responsible way, play some fucking Neo Geo for gods sake.

That's the real problem, the middle east never got neo geo, and decided to kill people. They just needed a hobby other than shooting guns, and plotting mass attacks at the tender age of 8.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
image.jpeg
image.png
Even though I live in Orange County, I attend California State University San Bernardino a couple of miles from where this tragedy happened. Funny , that you never think shit like this can happen so close to home. The streets were blocked off at my school and they ended up letting us out early. They ended up catching a third guy in the town my parents live in which is like 15 minutes away.

My condolences to those who lost their lives though.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Some information has developed. Guess what race, and religion one of the suspects is?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-san-bernardino-shooting-live-updates-htmlstory.html

http://www.mediaite.com/online/who-is-san-bernardino-shooting-suspect-syed-farook/

This shit is getting stupid. Not sure if this guy is ISIS, or some ISIS wanna be. Attacking an organization that deals with the care of MRDD and disabled children is low. I mean as low as it gets. I would LOVE to see them try and pull this shit in the ghetto, where people will fuck them up. They were having a Christmas party. There's a picture online of of a santa claus there with some 8 year old. It makes me wonder if this is the reason why they did this in the first place, as a way to retaliate against people celebrating a religious holiday.

Now before I say what I am going to say, I don't want to offend anyone, especially mjmjr25, because I know you are a man of faith, and I do respect that some people have faith, and use it for good.

But I am sick of all this religion shit. It has been a stain on the earth since the beginning if its existence. It has been over time spread by fear, pillage, rape, and murder. I am not just talking about Islam. Anyone with half a college education knows what I am talking about. I sometimes wonder if religion was put here by people who either

1. wanted to make this place as fucked up, and exciting for them as possible. Like a sort of reality television show.

or

2. by genuine people who believed it would do good, and prevent the things is causes.

There is just no place in this world where this radical form of Islam fits in. I don't care who your god is, if he wants you to kill helpless people for no good reason, other than he dosen't agree with their beliefs, then that is not a god that I want to worship, and I sure as hell don't want to go where ever he thinks I need to go when I die. I would rather wonder the earth as a lonely lost spirit, or burn in hell before going there. At least then I know I did the right thing, and didn't cave in like some little bitch.

People have to get past this whole religion is the only way mentality. Just do what you were put here on this earth to do, be a good person, take care of the earth, do onto others before you do onto yourself, repopulate, and have fun doing it, but in a responsible way, play some fucking Neo Geo for gods sake.

That's the real problem, the middle east never got neo geo, and decided to kill people. They just needed a hobby other than shooting guns, and plotting mass attacks at the tender age of 8.

Greedo, San Bernardino is the poorest county in the State. It IS THE GHETTO :(

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

Well the arabs had neo geo...guess where all the censored HARAM AS FUCK NAM-1975 covers come from.