Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
F5yQnLOXMAADudl

Aaron Rodgers goes down on 9/11

COINCIDENCE?????

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Awesomeness!!! Fuck Aaron Rodgers and his tinfoil hat fuckery. Now he can disappear into the void.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Neither team deserved to win that game.

That was an amusingly Skins-ian way for Denver to lose though.

Reactions: jro

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member

i think we deserved it more for the 2.5 quarters we outplayed the broncos...but that hail mary woulda been a typical commanders loss and i wouldn't bat an eye. still need to fire ron rivera and jack del rio.

100proof

10 Year Member
They gave up 9 points in the last two minutes (even after recovering an onside kick) and got outscored 21-3 in the first quarter and a half. They 100% deserved to lose that game. Good news is that those were the two easiest games on their schedule... they're going to get smashed the rest of the season if they play like that and Rivera will get shitcanned. Deservedly so.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Cardinals were drubbing the Giants 20-0 at the half, then the Giants; sleepwalking and looking like the most pathetic team in the NFL showed why that title belongs to the Cardinals, coming from behind and winning 31-28. It was New York's largest comeback since 1949 against...the Chicago Cardinals :tickled:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member

Sutton did NOT catch that [league office is somehow like yah he did, FUCK our bad].

League Office to refs: SHIT unless they complete this hail mary then Washington wins you morons. [beat] FUCKING FUCK. 'k, call a penalty unless a Commanders DB pulls a gun or a knife or a grenade.

RUN IT Payton you dipshit you have two smashmouth MFs at halfback so might as well call a pass play, fuuuuccccckkkkkk. Marshawn would like to punch your balls I think.

Sean Payton, though, has a much longer leash than does Russ. I'm gonna go 'head and say Broncos lose the next two on the road, Payton will bench Russ for Stidham to see if he's the future, lol fuck that $49 mil/yr contract, Broncos go on to about (please Jeebus) 2-15 and draft Caleb Williams.

Apropos of nothing, the next NFL CBA will include a draft lottery, no doubt. Last major sport with tanking and it's going to go away.

Gonna be a nasty cap hit but they'll take it and George Paton will have zero bloom left on the rose. Honestly, PS2 is very good, but I (and I bet Paton) wish the dumb asses would have taken Justin Fields. Give that guy a halfway-decent supporting offense and he'd be a star, and the they'd still have draft picks into the next half-decade.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Gonna be a nasty cap hit but they'll take it and George Paton will have zero bloom left on the rose. Honestly, PS2 is very good, but I (and I bet Paton) wish the dumb asses would have taken Justin Fields. Give that guy a halfway-decent supporting offense and he'd be a star, and the they'd still have draft picks into the next half-decade.
379256095_689325539905140_2165251317315316555_n.jpg

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Damn, was really hoping Miami would score again and get that NFL record there

100proof

10 Year Member
Glad the Skins got boatraced too. Tired of our dumb fans thinking that barely beating two shit teams meant they were playoff contenders. 5-12, here we come.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
will trade 1 washed head coach and 1 washed QB for a half eaten small popcorn

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
PUFF Cannabis and Banned gave everyone a one piece edible because of the Lions win. I'm not drinking the Koolaid but edibles...go Lions!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
My dad is from Chicago. He is Bears fan, rabid. I am Bears fan, rabid. My sons are Bears fans, rabid.

At 415pm today my youngest son said, deadpan and without turning his head or looking around for any approval, "Grandpa I wish you were born in Miami."

sr20det510

Whip's Subordinate
My dad is from Chicago. He is Bears fan, rabid. I am Bears fan, rabid. My sons are Bears fans, rabid.

At 415pm today my youngest son said, deadpan and without turning his head or looking around for any approval, "Grandpa I wish you were born in Miami."

Tua and Miami are one hit away from disaster.

The Bears OC is too systematic. They need to take more risk and be more aggressive.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Tua and Miami are one hit away from disaster.

The Bears OC is too systematic. They need to take more risk and be more aggressive.
Agree 100. So infuriating to watch. So predictable. Meanwhile the coaches talk about plans for "more designed runs" for Fields. These highly-paid experts and commentators apparently have never watched him play. His "designed run average" is under 6ypc (even lower this year now) while his "scramble average" is just under 10ypc. He also gets hit more on designed runs versus scrambles where he slides. Designed runs are not the answer. My Lord.

So, instead you "design" a scramble by this simple coaching: check, check, check, run. 4 seconds and you're gone, everytime. They are telling him the opposite, check, check, check, wait, check, wait, check - sack. No one gets sacked more in the 4-7 seconds after the snap than Fields the last 20 games. That is coaching 100%. How is the most elusive QB since Cam Newton leading the league in getting sacked and taking hits in the pocket. Again, infuriating.

Also, they love this "zone coverage" defense and going to "stick by the system". 20 games in under this regime, no QB pressure, Can't get off field on 3rd down, huge chunk plays and missed covers. They look like a HS team playing a pro-team. I'm not a fan of player led drama, but in this case it is righteous. Someone needs to firmly call these coaches out, both sides of the ball for being completely out-of-touch with reality.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rams look shitty. When does basketball start?

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
My Lions are off to a decent start. Got a tough one against the hated Packers this week.

20230924-154754.jpg

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Glad the Skins got boatraced too. Tired of our dumb fans thinking that barely beating two shit teams meant they were playoff contenders. 5-12, here we come.
i'm fine with it. it just made me feel better that miami bodied them so hard lol. no dig on you. i just like seeing @famicommander in the depths of despair.