NFL Season 2023

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
It's a thing of beauty not having the worst owner in the league anymore (is it Jerry? Al Davis's Simple Jack son?).

So before we learn who the Broncos' backup long-snapper is and why that portends for good things for their success this season, I'd like to wish all of the fans out there good luck on the field. Except the Eagles. Fuck the Eagles.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
It's a thing of beauty not having the worst owner in the league anymore (is it Jerry? Al Davis's Simple Jack son?).

So before we learn who the Broncos' backup long-snapper is and why that portends for good things for their success this season, I'd like to wish all of the fans out there good luck on the field. Except the Eagles. Fuck the Eagles.
while i'd gladly shit on jerry any day...i'd have to say it might be jim irsay, jimmy haslam, or maybe shah khan.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Vikings #1 pick got arrested for going 140 in a 55 in his lambo. An auspicious start to the season.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
while i'd gladly shit on jerry any day...i'd have to say it might be jim irsay, jimmy haslam, or maybe shah khan.
Don't forget Spanos with the Chargers, or the Seahawks who are controlled by their dead owner's pervy sister.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I read the Lions are atm the odds on favorite. RIGHT, sure they are, lol

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Browns v Jets. What a great matchup to start off the season

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
looks like richard sherman is gonna be shannon sharpe's replacement. interesting choice...but if sherman doesn't strangle skip bayless to death, at some point, i'm gonna consider the show a failure.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Jags Win!!!!!
The rest of our division is garbage. See you in the playoffs boys.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Jags Win!!!!!
The rest of our division is garbage. See you in the playoffs boys.
The Cardinals lose!!!!!
The rest of our division is good. See you from the sidelines boys :tickled: