New Weekly Retro Challange!! ShatterHand!!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
My criticism is the embodyment of constructive. Step up your game. You're insulting peoples intelligence. Not maning up to this is notion is what i'd call "being a girl about it".

The fact of the matter is you have not completed any of these challenges so your just blowing a bunch of hot air. And if you can 1CC ShatterHand I would love to see it because I call bull crap on that one. Feel free to post the video or any picture of completing any of the challenges because so far your just making yourself look like an ass. I'd rather be friends if you enjoy classic gaming but if you just wanna be a dick I can't help that.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
The fact of the matter is you have not completed any of these challenges so your just blowing a bunch of hot air. And if you can 1CC ShatterHand I would love to see it because I call bull crap on that one. Feel free to post the video or any picture of completing any of the challenges because so far your just making yourself look like an ass. I'd rather be friends if you enjoy classic gaming but if you just wanna be a dick I can't help that.

Hey man, I get that your not that bright at this stage in the game. Go back and reread my posts. Let it sink in. Me completing your elementary level tasks is not a prequeisit to state painfully obvious truths.

If your dense brain worked a little better, you'd realise I have no reason to lie about my accomplishments here. Learn how to play your games. Maybe you'll understand that a shatterhand 1cc is no big deal.