new to the boards

Hey there!

Been a member of other gaming forums for a while, but always just lurked around here, since I had no way to play neo geo games, but that has changed!

Look forward to meeting some new people and learning a lot about the Neo Geo

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Hey there!

Been a member of other gaming forums for a while, but always just lurked around here, since I had no way to play neo geo games, but that has changed!

Look forward to meeting some new people and learning a lot about the Neo Geo

Welcome aboard, dunpeal2064.

Thjodbjorn

n00b
Hello!

After years of playing the PS 2 Neo Geo ports and compilations/MAME, I have finally decided to get a working MVS setup going. Especially now that I have a display where being able to play in 240p actually matters.

My favorite Neo Geo games are the Last Blade series.

smccd

New Challenger
Is there a set requirement of time since sign-up, post count, etc. before threads can be started? I am able to reply, but I cannot currently create threads.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Welcome to all and with time comes privileges :D

Ads

n00b
Hello all,

Newbie here!

Hoping to get my first Neo soon and build up impressive collections like you all here :)

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Hi,

I've been into Neo Geo/SNK in general for a long time and finally got a cab together with an MV-1B mobo. It was a looong time dream realized, really. Lookin forward to connecting to other fans and swapping stories!

Also, I'm having a little bit of trouble with the site. The email I regged with apparently completely blocked the verification email, so I can't properly activate my account. I apologize for posting this here, but I don't think there's another way to get ahold of a mod.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
All of you have to give me your MVS Pulstars before you can use trollbox..

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
What about the MVS proto of Shaq-Fu?

Bet you ain't got that, Scoops!

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I've got those already, just pulstars :D

I used to have a boot of Pulstar that I returned back to the owner. It was totally a legit one though until I opened it though ala the Schrodinger's Paradox cause it wasn't sold as a boot. Maybe you can ask 8bitnintendo about getting a "legit until opened" version of Pulstar for your collection. ;)

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I used to have a boot of Pulstar that I returned back to the owner. It was totally a legit one though until I opened it though ala the Schrodinger's Paradox cause it wasn't sold as a boot. Maybe you can ask 8bitnintendo about getting a "legit until opened" version of Pulstar for your collection. ;)

bootleggers beware...I hunger!!!!
tumblr_kqkjiyzFXZ1qzwtdlo1_500.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
@broken, that shaqfu proto is boot, I eat!!!

Last edited:

Tongara

n00b
Hi, I'm a new user here.
I've played a Neo Geo Pocket Color about 10 years ago, and after looking at more videos on Youtube, I'm probably going to pick one up, and this place seems like a good start to find out information about said console. :)

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
NOOBS!

Bend over and brace yourself for teh rectal exam.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
NOOBS!

Bend over and brace yourself for teh rectal exam.

Okay, i can't hold back anymore: WTF is up with the 2unlimited avatar, one of the worst things ever to happen to my country. All they did was commercialize and rippoff a couple of perfectly fine underground house/trance songs..
I'll admit that it was smart but they practically killed the real scene that was going on back then.
Still think you're ok though but the avatar has to go.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Okay, i can't hold back anymore: WTF is up with the 2unlimited avatar, one of the worst things ever to happen to my country. All they did was commercialize and rippoff a couple of perfectly fine underground house/trance songs..
I'll admit that it was smart but they practically killed the real scene that was going on back then.
Still think you're ok though but the avatar has to go.

I am a reasonable man.

So I changed it just for you.

chimp.gif

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I am a reasonable man.

So I changed it just for you.

chimp.gif

Ok, I lol'ed.
Just out of curiousity: How did you know 2 unlimited? Were they also known in the USA?
It just seemed weird that someone in Ohio used that as an avatar.