New South Park

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Pretty funny episode. Laughed at everyone downing Butter's goo.
Great to see the show back on the air.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Well, just not Super Best Friends, 200 and 201. For me the new episode was alright. I'm glad they ribbed on the replacement refs and if it wasn't Butters selling his goo I wouldn't have thought it was funny. The one point I really laughed was when somebody was chugging down a bottle and Butters' face popped up on the screen and yelled out, "That's me!!"

Edit. What did everybody think of that Brickleberry show? I think Tosh is going to have another failed Comedy Central show to add to his act. I hate how they went for the Family Guy style where it breaks off every few minutes to tell a joke. The whole time I watched it all I could think of was the speech the main character had in "God Bless America" about things being shocking and the "Oh no you didn't!" generation.

Last edited:

Eric

Fight On!,
This episode fell into the trap a lot of the later episodes have: get stuck on one or two jokes and then drive them into the unfunny ground. An unfortunate consequence of a six day schedule.

Hopefully they were able to come up with a few ideas that they can work on as the season continues. I'm hoping they already have a post-election day episode planned that builds on the last one.

aria

Former Moderator
I finally got around to watching last week's episode (raising the bar) and it was very good. The idea of Cartman on a rascal didn't wear thin and seeing Michelle Obama beat him up only added to it. The only weak part was the James Cameron stuff which felt like it needed to be tweaked a bit (though is last speech was great).

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I finally got around to watching last week's episode (raising the bar) and it was very good. The idea of Cartman on a rascal didn't wear thin and seeing Michelle Obama beat him up only added to is. The only weak part was the James Cameron stuff which felt like it needed to be tweaked a bit (though is last speech was great).

I didn't understand the relevance of the James Cameron part at all. I always felt he was just a gimmicky director who invested a lot in his special fx budgets.

Marek

Banned
I didn't understand the relevance of the James Cameron part at all. I always felt he was just a gimmicky director who invested a lot in his special fx budgets.

He's kind of rebranding himself as a cutting edge explorer documentarist.

SSS

neo retired
I got a good chuckle out of the James Cameron theme song and seeing randy newman down in the abyss.

Castor Troy

I liked how they blamed themselves for lowering the bar years ago. I think Cartman should stay on his rascal from here on out.
Also, that Sketti part is real:

aria

Former Moderator
Just watched last night's episode on South Park Studios (no commercials for some reason, here's the direct link), and I just loved it. I know the continuing gag on home security might not appeal to everyone, but it just hit the right spot with me--every issue I have with it. The Bane stuff was glorious and we needed more of it. This was my favorite of the half-season so far. I have no major complaints with it.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Poor Ike, the bit with him to get the whole thing rolling was great

"Are you sure you saw it Ike?"
"YES!!!!!" starts crying

aria

Former Moderator
Poor Ike, the bit with him to get the whole thing rolling was great

"Are you sure you saw it Ike?"
"YES!!!!!" starts crying

I still have "A man's wife is his life, Mr. UPS Man!" stuck in my head.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
you want that milk pasturized?

No just up to my boobs, then I can splash it in my eyes.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Shit, time for the next one.

My favorite bit of the Ep09 was the nod to Philadelphia. :)

Castor Troy

"Perhaps they can bring some cigarettes and gatorade because he's gonna be pretty wiped out! The fuck!?"

This is where I officially lost it and laughed my ass off.

aria

Former Moderator
The last episode (Going Native) was a diversion, but nothing particularly memorable.

Marek

Banned
Wednesday's episode was funny. Fucking Randy, :oh_no:

BUT, what I really, really want to know is this - Who in the hell was Garrison supposed to be at the costume party? He had a blonde toupee, hammer in right hand, small red book in left hand, golden scorpion on the back of his white jacket.

I feel like I should know, but I got nothin.

edit: Well thats what I get for not watching new movies hardly. I google 'white jacket golden scorpion' and get Ryan Gossling from Drive. I heard that was good.

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
I'm surprised by the people I see who use RedBox. It's perfect for the lazy, impulsive, or technologically fearful.

Fun episode.

Marek

Banned
In the wake of the recent sale of Star Wars to Disney I really hope South Park makes an episode about it.

Reprise the abusive Mickey Mouse. Maybe have Mace Windoo and Indiana Jones tag-team revenge raeping Lucas with Mickey Mouse videotaping and yelling horrible degrading insults?

As long as they bring the mouse into it idc.

Marek

Banned
I dont know about yall but last nights episode was all-time for me.

I need to watch it again because I was totally K-faced watching it last night and God knows that doesnt help the attention span.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I have to watch it again because I know there's stuff I missed

But also because........I STAN for something