New Site Feature - The Neo Geo Wiki

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ok, Buriki is done now. I added 2 videos to view footage of the game.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
can't you just rename the extension from ogm to ogg and it will work?

I dunno but I was more worried about not knowing the allotted amount of space for the wiki since the vids are 20mb and up.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Not me, I just like to complain about stuff and then not do anything, it is in my nature.

No, but Actually I am out of the country until the end of the month and do not have any of my neo stuff here. I have 4 of the SNK pachislots i was going to start off with but damn if i know where I would put them at, i still think it is one big mess :p

-Phil

Billkwando

OG OG,
20 Year Member
I have 4 of the SNK pachislots i was going to start off with but damn if i know where I would put them at

I'm guessing Texas? :p

Edit: Like the High Score list, I find this wiki thing fascinating, and wonder how I might contribute.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Who the hell keeps erasing my stuff that I put in? I specifically put stuff in for SS264 and it got erased and is now a redirect link. And also on the "master" list which now does not contain Hyper Neo 64 games, what gives? It's a fucking MASTER list. It should contain all.

If you are going to write over someone's previous entry please post in here first. For all the Hyper games I included game number as well and now that's gone for some.

aria

Former Moderator
Who the hell keeps erasing my stuff that I put in? I specifically put stuff in for SS264 and it got erased and is now a redirect link. And also on the "master" list which now does not contain Hyper Neo 64 games, what gives? It's a fucking MASTER list. It should contain all.

If you are going to write over someone's previous entry please post in here first. For all the Hyper games I included game number as well and now that's gone for some.

You can see who made alterations by clicking on the "history" tab --indeed you can restore any edit ever made if you simply click on the date of the edit you want to "revert" to and simply edit it.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
No, thats fine. Both weren't appended edits, they were total revamps.