New "Retro VGS" 2D Cartridge-based console

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
All done and then just try and pass off fake prototypes? This is just something that I would not intentionally or knowingly do. I have way more integrity and respect for this hobby to pull that shit.

There was evidently too much integrity & respect involved in this project, I give him that.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
And yet he was actively deleting posts and blocking people on the Facebook page for it, slandering others prior to his going into his hidey-hole, and now blaming others after waiting over a month in his hidey-hole to say anything.

Fuck this guy. He never takes responsibility for anything, and I call total bullshit on him not even bothering to check the damn prototype before displaying it at the Toy Fair when the guy told him not too. What person in their right mind selling a product that will make or break them would actually follow that order?

This guy either needs a psychiatrist or jail time.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I fully agree, just played the dice of irony here. This quote was too good to pass on, and so is this one...

In the end, I am the only one that has lost anything, money, potential opportunity and my reputation in this hobby.

The guy's just like his alleged protos: fake & futile.

Earthquake24

Dodgeball Yakuza
This Mike is so full of shit, unreal. He just decides to write checks to this Sean guy, about $10,000 worth of checks and doesn't ask to see any of his earlier works/projects, never asks to see how the project is shaping up, doesn't inspect anything? He just keeps writing checks for whatever amount Sean asks him for? Somebody else involved in this trainwreck seems to contradict Mike's story too, says Sean had already been working with Mike well in advance in late 2014.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247145-coleco-chameleon-hardware-speculations/page-320

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
This Mike is so full of shit, unreal. He just decides to write checks to this Sean guy, about $10,000 worth of checks and doesn't ask to see any of his earlier works/projects, never asks to see how the project is shaping up, doesn't inspect anything? He just keeps writing checks for whatever amount Sean asks him for? Somebody else involved in this trainwreck seems to contradict Mike's story too, says Sean had already been working with Mike well in advance in late 2014.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/247145-coleco-chameleon-hardware-speculations/page-320

Hell, I built my own game console and it didn't cost anywhere near $10,000.
:drool:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Care to elaborate? Sounds like a lot, have you made up on profits yet?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Some of us on AA discussed that Mike's story would be that he was a patsy and just as clueless as the rest of us that these protos were fake. I'm not at all amazed with the content of his post. The man is a habitual liar. His story has so many holes in it, none of it adds up. And of course none of this was at all his fault.

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
Yeah. I'm not reading all that. I'd rather read about bronies and cosplayers anime queers than this shit.

I only recently learned what "Clop" was. Don't search MLP Clop.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Some bonus mike kennedy drama:

Ian has a marvelous vocabulary in this sum-up...

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Watching now, but I hope this guy uses some Walter Sobchak quotes.

Edit: I'm not surprised. Despite certain people thinking some of us on Atari Age were "haters" for pointing out Mike's bullshit, we were right.

Last edited:

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
IDC what anyone says, the downfall of the Coleco Chameleon was like the gaming highlight of the year. The drama was far better than anything shown at E3 this year. :lolz:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
IDC what anyone says, the downfall of the Coleco Chameleon was like the gaming highlight of the year. The drama was far better than anything shown at E3 this year. :lolz:

This is the truth. When this thread is bumped I know I'm in for a chuckle.