New neogeo game aes ?

Josh

Banned
This team doesn't even care about the quality of their games. It's only obvious they are just trying to take advantage of the BigTyme collectors and the small time wannabees. If there's people out there who need every game that's released for the Neo Geo, Neo CD, or Dreamcast, then these guys will always have a sucker to buy there releases no matter how bad the game actually is. Its almost like they found a way to pimp Neo Geo and Dreamcast collectors. Sad...

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Although these games dont appeal to me, looking at the AES game and the MVS kit of bang busters, I think they have done a great job with the near identical artwork and designs packaging.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Although these games dont appeal to me, looking at the AES game and the MVS kit of bang busters, I think they have done a great job with the near identical artwork and designs packaging.

B2B was a way more finished game than ToC. It's also a WAY better game. People need to remember that ToC is nothing but a hack and unofficial compared to B2B.

But I hope the people who bought it enjoy it, that's the main thing.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
This team doesn't even care about the quality of their games. It's only obvious they are just trying to take advantage of the BigTyme collectors and the small time wannabees. If there's people out there who need every game that's released for the Neo Geo, Neo CD, or Dreamcast, then these guys will always have a sucker to buy there releases no matter how bad the game actually is. Its almost like they found a way to pimp Neo Geo and Dreamcast collectors. Sad...
These "bigtyme collectors" you speak of are the main type of buyer that's remaining out there at this point in time. Most of us have already played and bought every game for the Neo that we want.

B2B was a way more finished game than ToC. It's also a WAY better game. People need to remember that ToC is nothing but a hack and unofficial compared to B2B.

But I hope the people who bought it enjoy it, that's the main thing.
I'm just glad to see an unreleased game see the light of day. Better yet, now it's playable.

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It's just funny that when NCI and NG: DEV release their videos within a few days of each other, just how astounding the differences between the two are.

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
NCI: "we're working hard to finalize the product,we'll propose an insert and let us know what you think about it then we can arrange or prepare another one if it's not enough good for you :) the most important was the program and it's now no longer a problem"

the program is "now no longer a problem"... sure?

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
It's just funny that when NCI and NG: DEV release their videos within a few days of each other, just how astounding the differences between the two are.
Apples and oranges.

Last edited:

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member
Just a quick update.
A new preliminary video of an early version of the game is now posted and can be seen on their facebook page. The intro looks pretty good, and I absolutely LOVE the title screen. Very nicely done.
Regards.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Just a quick update.
A new preliminary video of an early version of the game is now posted and can be seen on their facebook page. The intro looks pretty good, and I absolutely LOVE the title screen. Very nicely done.
Regards.
Agreed. The sound still falls pretty flat and the black backgrounds are still there though.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
Honestly i've had enough of these Facebook videos: it's time to release the game!!

Hope they will do it at the end of this month as planned...

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
Well, this new video shows a smooth scroll (this time is not a demo made in flash), somewhat good news. Backgrounds still black.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Honestly i've had enough of these Facebook videos: it's time to release the game!!

Hope they will do it at the end of this month as planned...

According to neoayato, the ship date is Dec. 10.

BRANDI

Franco's Trainer
20 Year Member
According to neoayato, the ship date is Dec. 10.
Nice but where did you get this information? I checked their site but i can't seem to find this release date anywhere there... :scratch:

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
A question: would you prefer to have the game Dec,10 without backgrounds, or Jan,2 with animated backgrounds?

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
A question: would you prefer to have the game Dec,10 without backgrounds, or Jan,2 with animated backgrounds?

I think everyone with an interest in playing the game would love to wait a few more days rather than get this piece of crap with black background and almost static characters.
Everytime I go back on facebook and watch the videos they posted, I always wonder how they managed to make the game look even worst than the proto...

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I think everyone with an interest in playing the game would love to wait a few more days rather than get this piece of crap with black background and almost static characters.
Everytime I go back on facebook and watch the videos they posted, I always wonder how they managed to make the game look even worst than the proto...

LOL!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

I think I'm still more surprised at people still wanting to buy the game. I think it's going to be another "Super Bubble Pop", just a rare and horrible game.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member

Pretty much every Neo-Gamer's feeling on the game. Only collectors will give a care. The game looks like absolute dog shit.

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
I think I'm still more surprised at people still wanting to buy the game. I think it's going to be another "Super Bubble Pop", just a rare and horrible game.

lol, don't remind me about that game. I'm still looking for it, but none is selling. Guess all the copies of this game were buried underground some years ago.

Pretty much every Neo-Gamer's feeling on the game. Only collectors will give a care. The game looks like absolute dog shit.

If it wasn't for the hope of getting a demo of the original proto along with the game, I would have already canceled my preorder.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
If it wasn't for the hope of getting a demo of the original proto along with the game, I would have already canceled my preorder.

I thought they said they won't be including it? Or did they mean just not on the cart and will send it on a CD?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Nice but where did you get this information? I checked their site but i can't seem to find this release date anywhere there... :scratch:

It's beneath the "New Products for (this month)" on the top page.

Upcoming Products Date Expected

Treasure of Caribbean Neo Geo Aes 12/10/2011
Treasure of Caribbean Neo Geo MVS 12/10/2011