New Genesis game (WIP) by Yuzo Koshiro

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I for once agree, all pointing fingers to one another about being collectards and goobs instead of real gamers...honestly everybody here is a collectard one way or the other

Goob Hunter D…%50 goob himself minimum, has MASSIVELY more otaku shit in his house than I do and never stops adding to it. The idea that he’d dump on someone else’s addiction to Chinese plastic crap and old records because they aren’t the exact same slice of ota pie he enjoys is ridiculous. He IS what he hates.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
You think he's not aware of that lol. At least he has some humor about it, you're just some smug know it all prick who put half the forum on ignore because you can't take being told you're wrong about anything and nobody likes you.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Goob Hunter D…%50 goob himself minimum, has MASSIVELY more otaku shit in his house than I do and never stops adding to it. The idea that he’d dump on someone else’s addiction to Chinese plastic crap and old records because they aren’t the exact same slice of ota pie he enjoys is ridiculous. He IS what he hates.
Who is goob hunter D and can you stop with the goob talk it's getting old?

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Who is goob hunter D and can you stop with the goob talk it's getting old?

Vampire Hunter D is a famous fictional vampire hunter who is the bastard son of Dracula (I think?). Through the course of his life he kills more humans and vampires than any human or vampire. I don’t know if it’s for vengeance or justice of if he’s just a bloodthirsty monster himself who thankfully chooses to attack only the shiftiest people out there.

The Goob Hunter (name self applied) is the same thing but with $300 Transformer toys and $5000 record needles.

KGRAMR

Another Striker
SEGA keeps releasing old Genesis games through archival collections. The system is remembered fondly and this keeps driving sales.

The moment they officially sanction a new genesis game, they set the bar for many newer players who never experienced the Genesis back in its prime, for better or for worse. They’re never going to take that risk and instead will keep banking on nostalgia.
They technically did it twice: first with Darius on the first Genesis mini and Fantasy Zone 1 on the second Genesis mini. Both by hidecade.

Not joke, i would love to see Sega officially endorse Koshiro's new Game, since his company Ancient developed Beyond Oasis back in the day (very good Zelda-like game that i recommend giving it a chance).

promking

Armored Scrum Object
I just hope the soundtrack " slaps " as the kids say these days.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
You get a custom rank when you own over $200 of hifi equipment

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Great, LRG is involved.

Promised myself I'd never support their business model. I guess I'll look for the rom dump when this is complete.