New DavidG special - Jockey GP

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
You most definitely purchased at least (2) copies of the 'mystery' titles from me; one kit & one cart. It's also a coincidence that someone in your specific area also bought another 'key' cart from me at roughly the exact same time. I've attached a map of the area to show the vicinity of the two differing addresses.

map.jpg

DavidG

Key point, different address. You also have half of Toronto in your images. Again, I still have the cart - complete - with - shit - artwork.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Key point, different address. You also have half of Toronto in your images. Again, I still have the cart - complete - with - shit - artwork.

FYI, this debate is irrelevant. How about you start answering some questions?

Part two of the reveal, maybe a picture or two of the 8 slot MVS's bottom board?

You, know? Stuff that's actually relevant to the debate?

Jon

DavidG

The 8 slot images were really highend CG rendered. I've not had the time to get back to the super computer to render any others, sorry.

FYI, this debate is irrelevant. How about you start answering some questions?

Part two of the reveal, maybe a picture or two of the 8 slot MVS's bottom board?

You, know? Stuff that's actually relevant to the debate?

Jon

Kpj

I'm letting the facts speak for themselves. I have ZERO motive to throw you under the bus (already stated I value your work/converter) but the blocks that are falling into place sure don't look in your favor.

BTW, I shipped MULTIPLE games to the same address on DIFFERENT occasions. The second location (Mississauga) is just an extra thrown in to show the odds of different people buying Power Spikes 2 in ANY form on the PLANET within a few week timeframe. I've been selling Neo Geo items for over 14 years now and can count the number of times on three fingers how often I've actually sold that turd of a volleyball game.

EDIT: The transparent red zone of the map is simply encircling the two addresses (A & B). Ignore the remainder of the shaded area; it was simply used to illustrate how close of a proximity both locations are.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
The 8 slot images were really highend CG rendered. I've not had the time to get back to the super computer to render any others, sorry.

To be fair, they didn't look "highend CG rendered" to me. More likely half-assed hobbyist built with random wires sticking out all over the place.

Not that I'm unaware that you're being sarcastic/annoyed by answering relevant questions....

Jon

Nick Goracke

I'm still around!?,
I'm letting the facts speak for themselves. I have ZERO motive to throw you under the bus (already stated I value your work/converter) but the blocks that are falling into place sure don't look in your favor.

BTW, I shipped MULTIPLE games to the same address on DIFFERENT occasions. The second location (Mississauga) is just an extra thrown in to show the odds of different people buying Power Spikes 2 in ANY form on the PLANET within a few week timeframe. I've been selling Neo Geo items for over 14 years now and can count the number of times on three fingers how often I've actually sold that turd of a volleyball game.

EDIT: The transparent red zone of the map is simply encircling the two addresses (A & B). Ignore the remainder of the shaded area; it was simply used to illustrate how close of a proximity both locations are.

Also worth noting that David's storage unit is in Mississauga (posted in Reveal thread by Bobak), near the 2nd address, and JRW Design Group, where Mike sent money, is a 15 minute drive from the 2nd address KPJ posted.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Also worth noting that David's storage unit is in Mississauga (posted in Reveal thread by Bobak), near the 2nd address, and JRW Design Group, where Mike sent money, is a 15 minute drive from the 2nd address KPJ posted.

Good points.

Not to annoy you but, you had some really good/relevant questions a few pages back. Would it be possible to post them again?

Jon

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Good points.

Not to annoy you but, you had some really good/relevant questions a few pages back. Would it be possible to post them again?

Jon

please stop posting in this thread. please.

DavidG

You're not posting facts. You've said everything you needed to on this. You sold one to me (which is correct) and you sold one to someone else. That someone else wasn't me. Can you prove it was? Of course not, but you can assume. There is a very big difference between what you want to be true and what really is.

Then we move onto the next part where you're saying I used the PS2 you sold me to make the AES version. You can't prove this, yet I can prove I didn't because I still have the cart, complete in hand.

This will never be in my favor when people like yourself make up "facts" as you need them.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
..... There is a very big difference between what you want to be true and what really is......

Kind of like with the whole AF3 Cart supposed to be real thing.

Anyhow the more this guy posts, the more I start thinking I owe Tonk an apology.

Last edited:

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
You're not posting facts. You've said everything you needed to on this. You sold one to me (which is correct) and you sold one to someone else. That someone else wasn't me. Can you prove it was? Of course not, but you can assume. There is a very big difference between what you want to be true and what really is.

Then we move onto the next part where you're saying I used the PS2 you sold me to make the AES version. You can't prove this, yet I can prove I didn't because I still have the cart, complete in hand.

This will never be in my favor when people like yourself make up "facts" as you need them.

It will never be in your favor because you refuse to show anything that can be considered conclusive in terms of proving your point.

Perhaps you should have taken a few more photoshop lessons before going with your big heist.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Fact is it was in piss poor condition. Sun faded with a large crease going right through the center. Garbage.

The game was bought to test with the converter so it didn't matter anyways. I only bought one copy of the game. Again I still have it complete with shit artwork if you want to buy it back, :lolz:.

A quick Serial # check would put this to bed. Do you have the Serial numbers documented, Kenny/David? Genuine question, I'm not trolling or trying to pick a fight.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Just thought I'd follow up with this:

chamane said:
VanillaThunder said:
Since you're mr bootleg outrage...

how come you're not coming down hard on your KOF 2k producing buddy? It's CLEARLY a violation of copyright law.
Suck Tintin ´ s dick .
sincerely,
Fred .

Fred, as charming and forthcoming as always.

I'm actually glad he got ripped off. Funny response, though.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
The "you can´t prove it was me" argument doesn´t make you seem innocent. I can smell lies all the way to Finland.

And this is the guy we depend on to get those NGDEV team games shipped to us!

I´m tempted to cancel all my ngdev team orders just because I´m not sure I want their products when they are associated with DavidG

Last edited:

Kpj

David,

You must be forgetting about the Aero Fighters 3 MVS cartridge then.....

I'm stating all facts. No, I cannot prove 'LN' is you, nor do I NEED to. The situation, as a whole, looks mighty suspicious when you assemble all of the tidbits of information that have been exposed. I simply mentioned the odds of two people within the same vicinity buying the same cart at almost the same time while all of this other stuff is going down is mighty slim. I've stated from the start that things surrounding these releases (AF3 & PS2) look fishy.

As for the PS2 kit; you are of course free to do as you please with it, it's your property. I'm not doubting for a second that you still have it in your possession; I have kit boxes/artwork from over a decade ago. But nothing could have stopped you from pulling the game boards out of the cartridge shell for a certain project and replacing them later with another copy of the game. We all know the boards/chips themselves are not unique/serialized, so your stance is moot.

To be honest, I would love to find out that these are legit; it would be nice for more 'missing relics' to be uncovered about SNK. While most of what I've been writing about this fiasco APPEARS to be derogatory, I'm 100% objective/neutral on it. As I've stated already, I have no ill will towards you. I have no problems with you. I like what you're doing (JGP conversion, D-Converter, Memory Card Support, etc) and would deal with you again, without question. I can't speak for others, but I'm going to assume that most of us would be intrigued to hear about the full backstory (and see documented proof) of these two releases.

Kpj

Serial #s are not important as you can still retrieve the PCBs from the shell and keep the kit intact. Another set of PCBs can be replaced at a later date, so there is no way to debunk a theory using this logic.

Yes, I have the serial #s on file, along with pictures (more to come).....

A quick Serial # check would put this to bed. Do you have the Serial numbers documented, Kenny/David? Genuine question, I'm not trolling or trying to pick a fight.

Kpj

I only bought one copy from you. Any other copies were bought by other people and were never confirmed to be me. I still have the one I bought from you, complete with piss poor condition artwork.

Fact is it was in piss poor condition. Sun faded with a large crease going right through the center. Garbage.

The game was bought to test with the converter so it didn't matter anyways. I only bought one copy of the game. Again I still have it complete with shit artwork if you want to buy it back, :lolz:.

Again, I still have the cart - complete - with - shit - artwork.

Preserved for future use....

David,

Can you please take some pictures of the kit I sold/shipped you?

Last edited:

DavidG

I don't have a problem with you. In fact we spoke long ago about a possible solution for FIO conversions without using two sac carts. The answer to that problem is the new FIO gfx board that JGP uses. The board wasn't designed for JGP, it was designed long before I knew JGP required the FIO.

Someone on these forums bought a converter from me and shortly after testing it they reported that several games don't work. One of those games was Aero Fighters 3. I won't name that person but if they ever wish to step forward and confirm this they can. At the time you were the only one who had one and we've delt before so I asked for it. I also wanted some common carts like SS4 and Nam. Ninja Masters, AoDK, SS3, SS4, PS2, many KOF's were also reported by other members not to work. From my test a new switch was added to the converter to disable the MSX fix. Problem solved.

I still have everything I bought from you here. Well I killed off that FF1 cart, but I have the parts.

I don't know who LN is, I only bought one PS2 from you and I still have it here complete.

David,

You must be forgetting about the Aero Fighters 3 MVS cartridge then.....

I'm stating all facts. No, I cannot prove 'LN' is you, nor do I NEED to. The situation, as a whole, looks mighty suspicious when you assemble all of the tidbits of information that have been exposed. I simply mentioned the odds of two people within the same vicinity buying the same cart at almost the same time while all of this other stuff is going down is mighty slim. I've stated from the start that things surrounding these releases (AF3 & PS2) look fishy.

As for the PS2 kit; you are of course free to do as you please with it, it's your property. I'm not doubting for a second that you still have it in your possession; I have kit boxes/artwork from over a decade ago. But nothing could have stopped you from pulling the game boards out of the cartridge shell for a certain project and replacing them later with another copy of the game. We all know the boards/chips themselves are not unique/serialized, so your stance is moot.

To be honest, I would love to find out that these are legit; it would be nice for more 'missing relics' to be uncovered about SNK. While most of what I've been writing about this fiasco APPEARS to be derogatory, I'm 100% objective/neutral on it. As I've stated already, I have no ill will towards you. I have no problems with you. I like what you're doing (JGP conversion, D-Converter, Memory Card Support, etc) and would deal with you again, without question. I can't speak for others, but I'm going to assume that most of us would be intrigued to hear about the full backstory (and see documented proof) of these two releases.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Someone on these forums bought a converter from me and shortly after testing it they reported that several games don't work. One of those games was Aero Fighters 3. I won't name that person but if they ever wish to step forward and confirm this they can. .

why the hell not? it was an issue with your product. its not like you are hiding names and faces to 'protect the innocent'. no crime there that would need anonymity. just someone that had an issue with your product. unless you are just making that up.