Neotropolis ebay

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Haven't we all traded or sold someone else found out or created? Audio amps, encoder installs, unibios install, etc.

Funny thing evil w., I assumed you'd make a comment like that.

The entire modern video gaming landscape is built off of the stolen work of holocaust survivor/electrical engineer Ralph Bauer, if Bushnell hadn't stolen Bauers patented work we'd never have Atari

...just sayin

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
kpj said he would learn how to make consolized MVSes and then share how-to with the community but instead he sells them for like a billion dollars on ebay. He's not a scammer, just a scummy dude.

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Is this a good company?Looks like they have very nice Modded Neo geo systems.Thanks
As far as I know, they make good modded Neo Geo AES's and consolized MVS's. But they are expensive.
Is Neotropolis expensive? Is the Pope Catholic?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Haven't we all traded or sold someone else found out or created? Audio amps, encoder installs, unibios install, etc.

Funny thing evil w., I assumed you'd make a comment like that.

You assumed that you would get called out for bullshit and posted anyways. Why am I not surprised?

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I'm not sure what's up with you man but you've been posting some seriously retarded shit lately.

Your question should have been "Haven't we all created a business out of copying and selling other's people work as if it was our own and buying stuff on here just to flip it on eBay at stupid price to clueless noobs?"

The answer is no, no we haven't.

I guess Wasabi's comment was spot on. It looks like you really enjoyed KPJ's caulk down your throat last time you've dealt with him.

You know nothing about KPJ. When Jeff came out with the mod, KPJ stole his work and said that if he ever decide to make a business out of it, he would charge less than him. Guess what? That's when KPJ started to sell his overpriced "OMG RARE Neotropolis REI Radically Enhanced Interface Neo Geo AES Component Full HD 1080P RGB" on eBay.

It's because of clueless people like you that this kind of greedy people are around. They don't give a fuck about the Neo. They're just here for the money.

I grew up with Neo Geo, I've watched the shit go down here or the boards for what seems like almost two decades lol. So, I'm sorry if I offended you Cory, I should have used an "all" in that statement. We "all" see a shit load of CMVS builds, etc. sold everyday on here or eBay. Whether it's tutorials from people on here or mmmonkey, or hardware produced by Kurtz for example. Everyone is making money from someone else's work at some point. If you had a problem with him, that's completely fine, I'm not saying your wrong. What I was saying is that he repaired two different boards for me for a reasonable price and even was willing to work with me, when I was having issues with them afterwards. Big Bear and I were able to identify it was the shitty power supply from Hit-Japan, but that's a separate issue. Please don't make me reply with a shitty hostile response to you, because I really don't want to be an ass, as you're probably a good guy that obviously has a shitty history with KPJ.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Staph...you're digging a big hole, you might not be able to get out from it...

Fathom69

n00b
Ive personally dealt with him and had no problems with him whatsoever. I know everybody here hates the guy and everybody says he is overpriced personally i think alot of this hobby is overpriced and have yet to find any decent prices anywhere so that argument is null but the other stuff he did thats something else that makes eveyone hate him.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'd so love to contribute but KPJ made amends to me over a problem we had, I cannot consciously talk ill of him 'cause he came through for me at the very end but I'm not gonna praise his practice for nothing.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Ive personally dealt with him and had no problems with him whatsoever. I know everybody here hates the guy and everybody says he is overpriced personally i think alot of this hobby is overpriced and have yet to find any decent prices anywhere so that argument is null but the other stuff he did thats something else that makes eveyone hate him.

LoL, faggot.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member

Hi Kenny.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
What I don't get is how he gets to make a fake account so easily when mine get rejected?!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
What I don't get is how he gets to make a fake account so easily when mine get rejected?!

Kenny found the glitch in the matrix, but unlike that asshole who did it a few years back and hijacked the website, he kept it secret to create multiple accounts to speak in broken English when people attempt to defile his eBay store. It's actually a mod on the website that auto replies anytime anyone mentions Kenny, Kenny Boy, Kennyboy, KPJ, kpj, or Neotropolis.

Erzzzz KPJ'z is great moderss, he can has my busineses cause he'z the neo geoz is expensive anyways. End transmissionz..

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Dude is a piece of shit flipper. Its been said many of times. Avoid him unless you like to waste money.