Neotropolis ebay

Justin

Banned
Is this a good company?Looks like they have very nice Modded Neo geo systems.Thanks

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Is this a good company?Looks like they have very nice Modded Neo geo systems.Thanks

Stay away from it, lot better and cheaper ones going round.
Neotroplis aka kenny aka kpj isn't very popular around here.
Personally I had no trouble with the guy but he really overprices his stuff. Might want to check jammanationx.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
The power you had, the path you could have carved. Lost...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Neo Geo X to Neotropolis. All you need to do know is inquire about Dion and I think we have Bingo.

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
I sold him an AES on ebay not too long ago. Process went fine. No clue about buying from him, though.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
KPJ again eh lads?

...Here's the DEAL... Kenny is a friend of mine... we've been friends on here for YEARS...

On a personal level... I like him just fine...

On a business level... he sometimes has a few things to be desired...

He does good work... but is overpriced... INFACT... he is overpriced on a LOT of things when it concerns selling... BUT... no one can say he is a scammer...

Hence, he has the right to play here... or sell his wares away from the forum..

xROTx

PS. I KNOW... how he got the knowledge to do what he does now on the modding front... so don't bring that up... BUT... as with all things... if there's a demand...

There will ALWAYS be buyers for it...

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
KPJ again eh lads?

...Here's the DEAL... Kenny is a friend of mine... we've been friends on here for YEARS...

On a personal level... I like him just fine...

On a business level... he sometimes has a few things to be desired...

He does good work... but is overpriced... INFACT... he is overpriced on a LOT of things when it concerns selling... BUT... no one can say he is a scammer...

Hence, he has the right to play here... or sell his wares away from the forum..

xROTx

PS. I KNOW... how he got the knowledge to do what he does now on the modding front... so don't bring that up... BUT... as with all things... if there's a demand...

There will ALWAYS be buyers for it...

His work is awful. I understand that he is your friend, but no one should be sent in his direction when you have folks who have much more skill and do it for normal.prices. agree to disagree with you on this one Rot.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
His work is awful. I understand that he is your friend, but no one should be sent in his direction when you have folks who have much more skill and do it for normal.prices. agree to disagree with you on this one Rot.

Meh.. I'm easy DZ pal...

Personally... i'd tell everyone that he's overpriced and if you had the patience... stay away... and get it somewhere else...

However... n00bs will be n00bs....

xROTx

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Meh.. I'm easy DZ pal...

Personally... i'd tell everyone that he's overpriced and if you had the patience... stay away... and get it somewhere else...

However... n00bs will be n00bs....

xROTx

I hear ya. You know my experience with him was less then stellar, so if someone is looking for an opinion on him, I just can't blow smoke up their ass.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
DZ, you said KPJ's work was less than stellar? Care to elaborate? I've only ever got board repair jobs from him, which always ended up being solid work. Whenever I questioned a price on eBay, he was usually willing to work with me if I wanted that item. Just wondering.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
DZ, you said KPJ's work was less than stellar? Care to elaborate? I've only ever got board repair jobs from him, which always ended up being solid work. Whenever I questioned a price on eBay, he was usually willing to work with me if I wanted that item. Just wondering.

He sent my friend a power supply that shorted out and left burn marks on my carpet/around the outlet. It also rendered the outlet useless. Soldering by Helen Keller.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

"Jobs".

Right.

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98
I am hoping they are legit.. I had my eye on that Spinmaster AES game they are selling. I was planning to make an offer to them soon. :scratch:

PolluxTroy

Famous & Dangerous.,
I am hoping they are legit.. I had my eye on that Spinmaster AES game they are selling. I was planning to make an offer to them soon. :scratch:

I've only done one transaction with them, but it went smoothly. Based on that and what I've heard, I'd say they are legit, but pricey. But, I sold to them, never made a purchase.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Yall noobs should really stop saying "they" or "company" when you talk about KPJ.

It's one dude.

One dude who's been making shitload of money off clueless people for more than a decade by stealing Jeff Kurtz's work.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Haven't we all traded or sold someone else found out or created? Audio amps, encoder installs, unibios install, etc.

Funny thing evil w., I assumed you'd make a comment like that.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Haven't we all traded or sold someone else found out or created? Audio amps, encoder installs, unibios install, etc.

Funny thing evil w., I assumed you'd make a comment like that.

I'm not sure what's up with you man but you've been posting some seriously retarded shit lately.

Your question should have been "Haven't we all created a business out of copying and selling other's people work as if it was our own and buying stuff on here just to flip it on eBay at stupid price to clueless noobs?"

The answer is no, no we haven't.

I guess Wasabi's comment was spot on. It looks like you really enjoyed KPJ's caulk down your throat last time you've dealt with him.

You know nothing about KPJ. When Jeff came out with the mod, KPJ stole his work and said that if he ever decide to make a business out of it, he would charge less than him. Guess what? That's when KPJ started to sell his overpriced "OMG RARE Neotropolis REI Radically Enhanced Interface Neo Geo AES Component Full HD 1080P RGB" on eBay.

It's because of clueless people like you that this kind of greedy people are around. They don't give a fuck about the Neo. They're just here for the money.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I don't really hate Kenny but I wish he'd had kept his word about being able to do this work for low prices like he promised. That post will forever follow him no matter how many people do business with him.